Despite the obstacles that the Covid-19 pandemic brought, international travel has been reestablished slowly. Therefore, many travelers want to know the most important details about traveling to certain destinations like Costa Rica.
If that’s your case, then you came to the right place. In the following article, we’ll give you all the most important details about the Costa Rica Travel Quarantine including what documents you need to enter safely.
One of the first things you should know before traveling to Costa Rica is that the government recently launched the Costa Rica Health Pass, a pre-travel document that permits you to visit this nation while the COVID-19 is still a global issue for anyone.
You don’t have to stress about this document as you can easily get it by using iVisa.com. We created an effortless platform that will process your Health Pass quickly, and all you have to do is to fill in an online form!
You can also learn a lot about this process by reading below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Costa Rica Health Pass and why is it necessary for travelers?
While the COVID-19 is still a pandemic, you must take care of your health, which is why the Government of Costa Rica created the Costa Rica Health Pass so it can receive travelers like you properly. This document is an electronic paper that allows you to enter Costa Rica by screening your personal details at the International Airport, and that’s it! You don’t need to visit the embassy or something similar.
However, this document isn’t a visa replacement, so if you need a Paper visa, you’ll have to apply for that separately.
This Health Pass is necessary for foreign travelers wishing to enter Costa Rica so it can be easier to control anyone with a potential risk of COVID-19. Remember that this virus is extremely contagious, which is why authorities have been working hard to control the entry of foreigners the best way possible.
You can apply for this document on iVisa.com. You don’t have to visit the local consulate or embassy to get it.
Can I use this document as a visa replacement?
No, you cannot. If you need a Costa Rican Paper Visa, you’ll have to visit the local embassy first. You might also need the Health Pass before entering the country, but as we said before, this is not a visa replacement.
Do I need to complete a Costa Rica Travel Quarantine once I arrive?
No, you don’t have to self-isolate when you enter Costa Rica, but you should know that this information is subject to change due to the current situation with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nevertheless, don’t forget that travelers in Costa Rica must wear a mask at bus stops and on public transportation.
You can learn more about this by entering iVisa.com.
Where can I see if I’m eligible for a Costa Rica Health Pass?
To verify if you need a Health Pass, visit iVisa.com. On our homepage, you’ll be able to use our visa checker so you can confirm if you need this Health Pass or not. You’ll probably need it as it’s mandatory for basically everyone, but you could also confirm if you need a Paper Visa or not.
What documents do I need to get this document
You don’t need to complete a Costa Rica Travel Quarantine upon arrival, but you do need to get a Costa Rica Health Pass, which is why we let you the list of requirements to apply for this document on iVisa.com:
- Your current passport with a scanned copy of the first page.
- A valid Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result.
- Your current Policy Certificate.
- You also have to offer a National ID or Driver's License.
- An email address so you can obtain your Costa Rican Health Pass safely.
- The last thing you need is a credit/debit card or a PayPal to pay for the document because it isn’t free.
You can check iVisa.com to see other details related to the Costa Rica Travel Quarantine.
What are the processing times and prices?
To get the Costa Rica Health Pass quickly and with minimal effort, you have to pay for a price. Nevertheless, this price might change depending on the processing time you select on iVisa.com. The processing times we offer are:
- Standard Processing Time: Which costs USD 20.00 and process your document in only 24 hours.
- Rush Processing Time: Which makes you wait only 4 hours by paying USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: Which processes your document in only 30 minutes, but that’s why you’d have to pay USD 60.00.
The Government’s fees and iVisa.com’s fees are included in the prices shown above.
How can I apply for this document?
Our application form is very easy-to-understand, which is why it only takes 15 minutes of your day to complete. All you have to do is to complete these steps:
- The first step is to fill in an online form with your personal details like name and email. address. After that, you have to choose the best processing time for you.
- In the second step, you should verify the information you offered before paying the fees.
- In the third step, you have to upload the requirements needed before sending the online form. After you send the online form, you get the confirmation email and you’ll just have to wait for the Health Pass via email inbox.
Click on this link to start the application and get more details about the Costa Rica Travel Quarantine.
How safe is iVisa.com?
You can feel safe when using iVisa.com’s application form because we have an incredible work team and advanced software that won’t risk your personal details.
Where can I get more information about Costa Rica Health Pass?
Enter iVisa.com to apply for your document now!