If you are visiting Croatia during Coronavirus, you must have an understanding of the Croatia digital COVID certificate. A Croatia digital COVID certificate is a newly developed travel document introduced by the government to get proper information about every traveler. You should apply for this document and a Health Declaration Form before your departure date.
You can apply for a Health Declaration Form and a Croatia digital COVID certificate by utilizing the amazing services of iVisa.com. Our experts have created a special form to save your time and effort. You just have to fill in this form and relax.
What are the steps to obtain a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com?
To obtain a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com, you just have to complete a few simple steps:
- Complete the online form with the basic information.
- Choose the processing option depending on your requirements.
- Our experts will review your application several times and ask you to make modifications if needed.
- Get your document online and print it.
- Our services are fast, simple, cost-effective, and transparent to obtain a travel document.
What is the significance of applying in advance?
When you apply in advance, you can get sufficient time to make changes in your application and get your document on time without any rush. Learn More! To explore more about the Croatia digital COVID certificate, you can check the section given below:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Croatia digital COVID certificate?
A Croatia digital COVID certificate is a mandatory travel document that can be obtained online to enter the country without any hassle. You need to give details about your vaccination status, Coronavirus recovery status, and a negative test report for Coronavirus. Along with this travel document, you should also present a Health Declaration Form at the port of entry.
What are the options for the processing cost and time for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
For the application for a Health Declaration Form, you can get three customized options for the processing cost and time:
- Standard Processing Time (USD 20.00 - 24 hours): You can receive your document in a few days at a low cost.
- Rush Processing Time (USD 35.00 - 4 hours): You can get your document a little earlier at a slightly higher cost.
- Super Rush Processing Time (USD 60.00 - 30 minutes): You can obtain your document as soon as possible for the most expensive cost.
What are the essential items for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
You must have several essential items to apply for a Health Declaration Form:
- A valid passport and its scanned copy
- A valid email address
- Mode of payments such as a PayPal account or bank cards
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes, you can trust iVisa.com as we assure the safety of your confidential data with advanced security systems.
Where should I get more info?
You can get more info by visiting our website or contacting our Customer Care Executives.
If you are traveling to Croatia and are confused about where to go during your trip, let us help you with finding the perfect destinations for you. The Euphrasian Basilica is the top-visited destination in Porec, which is a two-thousand-year-old town. You will be amazed to see the beautiful Byzantine architecture that has been well-preserved in most areas. You can also add the island of Mljet to your travel itinerary. This stunning island is located off the coast of Southern Croatia. You can see the major portion of the island is covered by forests and a small portion is covered by fields, small villages, and vineyards. You can spend a few days on this island while relaxing with your loved ones. The major highlights of this gorgeous island are two salt lakes, Veliko and Malo Jezero. Another spectacular place that you cannot miss during your trip is the Diocletian’s Palace, which is located in Split and was built by the Roman emperor Diocletian. Plan your trip now!