The coronavirus pandemic has pushed countries to establish health measures for its population and incoming visitors. Croatia is implementing new medical guidelines to prevent the COVID-19 spread. The most important one is the fulfillment of the Croatia Travel Announcement Form that is mandatory for all international travelers. As well, other requirements such as a self-quarantine could be requested.
Learn more about the self-quarantine requirement and other guidelines in Croatia now with our helpful FAQs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Croatia Travel Announcement Form?
The Croatia Travel Announcement Form refers to the mandatory document all travelers must complete before they arrive in Croatia. There are no nationalities exempt from this document, so start the application now!
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Croatia?
COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory to enter Croatia.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Gamaleya, Sinopharm and Janssen.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Do I need to comply with other requirements?
You only need to complete the Croatia Travel Announcement Form in case you are from an EU or EEA Member State. However, there are two relevant extra restrictions for citizens who are not from the European Union.
- COVID test prior to arrival: Unvaccinated travelers need PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 48 hours
- COVID test exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers and children under 12
- All travelers (regardless of vaccination status) from Tanzania and South Africa: PCR within 72 hours
- All travelers (regardless of vaccination status) from Brazil: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 48 hours
All costs associated with these procedures will have to be paid by the visitors.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Croatia?
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days and PCR on day 14 for all arrivals from Republic of South Africa, Botswana, the Kingdom of Eswatini, Lesotho, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Hong Kong and Mozambique only.
How many entries does the Croatia Travel Announcement Form permit?
The Croatia Travel Announcement Form allows a Single Entry with 90 days after issued validity. Remember that you might have to self-quarantine if you don’t show a negative PCR test upon arrival. The final decision remains with the Croatian government, so follow all travel guidelines.
Some doubts about this? Contact a support agent.
What information do I need?
You need personal information and details about the trip. Fill out the questions about your name, passport number, and nationality, among others. Also, explain where have you been for the last 14 days and where you will be staying in Croatia. You could be asked about medical conditions too.
You should also provide:
- Passport scan with a clear view of your photo and details.
- A valid email address.
- Payment , iVisa.com gives you two options to pay for the Croatia Form, use a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
What are the processing times and prices?
Taking into consideration time and budget, you can choose between these alternatives:
- Standard service, paying a USD 20.00 fee, you can get the Croatia Travel Announcement Form in 24 hours.
- Rush service, a waiting process of 4 hours paying only USD 35.00.
- Super Rush service, the quickest option to obtain the document in30 minutes for USD 60.00.
What is the Croatia Travel Announcement Form process?
The process only takes three steps:
- First, answer all the questions in the form and pick a processing time.
- Second, double-check your information and correct any mistakes. Select a payment alternative, use a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Third, upload the passport scan and other documents required.
According to your nationality, you could do a self-quarantine. Keep reading about Croatia’s health guidelines here.
Each person in a travel group needs to complete the form?
No, a travel group should designate one person to complete the application for everybody in the group. This only applies if all the people in the group will travel together the whole time.
In the event that the group will separate, then each person will have to complete his own application. Remember that this doesn’t exempt the group from going to self-quarantine in case they don’t show a negative PCR test. Check all the health requirements before traveling.
Traveling to Croatia is easy with iVisa.com! Start the application today!
What will I receive in my email inbox?
You will receive the Croatia Travel Announcement Form in your email inbox. You must print the document to show it upon arrival. You might be requested to complete a medical screening, and after that, you will have to do the self-quarantine, if applicable.
How trustable is iVisa.com?
iVisa.com is a trustable company. iVisa.com works with an extraordinary team that handles tons of travel documents from all over the world. Years of experience plus a professional team have made iVisa.com the best in the market. Read more about the iVisa.com service in the reviews section.
Where can I get further information?
Contact our incredible group of support agents for any inquiries you might have. Also, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Croatia soon!