We have some great news for you! Croatia has opened its frontiers to international visitors during coronavirus, and now citizens of Germany can visit Croatia. The Croatian government has established some health measures that international visitors will need to follow. The main requirement is to complete the Croatia Travel Announcement Form.
Continue your journey in Croatia with the following information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Croatia Travel Announcement Form?
The Croatia Travel Announcement Form is an online form that needs to be completed by all international visitors entering Croatia. Once you obtain the document, you are also accepting all the health guidelines in Croatia related to coronavirus, like wearing masks in public spaces, among others.
Citizens from countries that belong to the European Union need to fill out this form. On the other hand, non-EU visitors will have to comply with further restrictions during their stay in Croatia.
I’m a citizen of Germany, do I need to fill out the form?
Yes, citizens of Germany and any international traveler must present the Croatia Travel Announcement Form before arrival. Because Germany is part of the European Union, there are no further requirements for entry. Still, the Croatian government could change its mind at any time regarding the guidelines for German citizens.
Take into consideration that non-EU citizens will need to comply with the following too:
- COVID test prior to arrival: Unvaccinated travelers need PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 48 hours
- COVID test exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers and children under 12
- All travelers (regardless of vaccination status) from Tanzania and South Africa: PCR within 72 hours
- All travelers (regardless of vaccination status) from Brazil: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 48 hours
All final decisions will come from the Croatian health authorities, so keep these requirements with you upon arrival. These measures will hopefully stop the coronavirus spread.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Croatia?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Croatia. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Croatia travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Entry for tourism is permitted only with documentary evidence of an accommodation paid in advance and in full.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Croatia?
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days for arrivals from Tanzania and South Africa only
What information should I provide?
You should complete the online form with personal details, such as name, passport number, nationality, etc. Also, give data about the countries you have visited the last 14 days and if you had contact with people with coronavirus. As well, accommodation details in Croatia are relevant.
Get the next items too:
- Passport that must have a minimum 6-month validity.
- Email address, send a valid email address, so your form arrives safely.
- Payment, iVisa.com has two alternatives for payment, whether you pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
What are the processing times and prices?
The cost for the process will depend on the time you would like to wait, select the one of your preference:
- Standard option, in 24 hours you could obtain the Croatia Travel Announcement Form for USD 20.00.
- Rush option, less time? No problem! You can have the form in 4 hours for USD 35.00.
- Super Rush option, in just 30 minutes, you will have the document for a USD 60.00 fee.
What is the procedure?
iVisa.com makes it simple with only 3 steps:
- Complete the electronic questionnaire and pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check the information. Proceed to pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any documents required.
That’s all! Citizens of Germany can start the application here and travel to Croatia during coronavirus.
How will I receive the form?
Citizens of Germany and any traveler will probably go through a medical screening to confirm they don’t have any symptoms related to coronavirus. After getting cleared, you can enjoy Croatia!
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! iVisa.com is a trustworthy company working with the highest security standards in every case, especially those related to health declarations like the Croatia Travel Announcement Form. Find out more by reading our customers’ reviews.
Where can I obtain more info?
Continue traveling through Europe, and don’t let coronavirus stop you from visiting Croatia!