As the travel industry continues to operate in Europe, Croatia has opened its frontiers to international visitors. Still, the Croatian health authorities have created new health measures to continue the fight against coronavirus. If you want to visit Croatia soon, you have to follow the new entry requirements.
Citizens of Slovenia and any incoming visitors will have to fill out the Croatia Travel Announcement Form. This simple form will collect information from travelers so the Croatian government can keep updated about the details of visitors in the country.
iVisa.com is already providing the Croatia Travel Announcement Form process. Now you can try a fast, simple, and 100% trustable product.
Learn more about Croatia’s travel requirements during coronavirus with these helpful FAQs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the Croatia Travel Announcement Form mandatory?
Yes! Any traveler entering Croatia needs to provide a Croatia Travel Announcement Form. There are no exemptions due to nationalities, age, etc. The Croatian government hopes to better control incoming visitors during coronavirus with the fulfillment of this form.
In case you need a visa to enter Croatia, you will need to obtain that too. The Croatia Travel Announcement Form is not a visa. Check if you need a visa to Croatia with the iVisa.com Visa Checker.
I’m a citizen of Slovenia, do I have to complete the form?
Slovenia citizens are part of the European Union, so they don’t need to comply with further rules to enter Croatia. Non- EU travelers need to provide the following too:
- Provide a negative PCR test taken a maximum of 72 hours before arrival in the country. Travelers arriving to Croatia from Brazil, India, Tanzania, and South Africa need a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours prior to arrival in the country.
- A 14-day quarantine for Brazil, India, Tanzania, or South Africa. The quarantine could be reduced to 7 days in case you decide to take a COVID-19 test in Croatia that must result in negative.
- Holders of a Covid vaccine certificate do not need to present test results.
All the costs related to these processes will have to be covered by the visitor. Ultimately, the Croatian government will make any final decision for your entry or quarantine.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Croatia?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Croatia. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Croatia travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Entry for tourism is permitted only with documentary evidence of an accommodation paid in advance and in full.
For how long is the Croatia Travel Announcement Form valid?
The form is valid for a Single Entry and non-EU citizens can use it to stay in Croatia for a maximum of 90 days Per Entry.
Ready to start the application? Go here and travel to Croatia!
What information do I need?
The online form will request information like your full name, passport number, nationality, etc. Expect to answer questions about health such as where have you been for the past 14 days and whether you had contact with somebody that has coronavirus. Also, give details of where you will be staying in Croatia.
Have the following handy too:
- Passport with 6-month validity.
- A valid email address.
- Payment, iVisa.com charges a minimum fee that you can pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
Citizens of Slovenia should have all their information ready before applying.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service, in 24 hours, you could have the Croatia Travel Announcement Form for a fair price of USD 20.00.
- Rush service, in case you are in a hurry, wait only 4 hours by paying USD 35.00.
- Super Rush service, your trip is very soon, so you can have the document in 30 minutes for a USD 60.00 fee.
Citizens of Slovenia can apply now!
What is the process?
The process is only 3 steps:
- Respond to the questions in the electronic questionnaire and choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Double-check the information in the form and pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any documents required.
Contact a customer service agent if you have some specific questions.
How will I obtain the Croatia Travel Announcement Form?
As the Croatia Travel Announcement Form is an online process, you will receive the document electronically. In this case, iVisa.com will use the email address specified in the application to send you the final documentation. Citizens of Slovenia need to provide a valid email address, so they don’t have any issues receiving the form.
How trustable is iVisa.com?
iVisa.com is a trusted company that has been working with travel requirements for some years now. The expertise combines with an excellent system, makes iVisa.com the best option to acquire the Croatia Travel Announcement Form. Read about what our customers have to say about iVisa.com, check the reviews.
Where can I get more information?
Go to the application page, where we explain further how to travel to Croatia during coronavirus. Not sure about something? Then connect with a support agent for any questions. They are available 24/7.
Citizens of Slovenia can visit Croatia during coronavirus! Start the application now!