The coronavirus pandemic shouldn’t stop you from traveling, and as countries continue to open their frontiers, there are plenty of possibilities to travel around Europe. In the case of Croatia, the government has implemented health measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus, which will need to be followed by all international visitors.
Citizens of the United Kingdom who are visiting Croatia soon, need to complete the Croatia Travel Announcement Form. This is a mandatory document for all incoming visitors. Remember that following these guidelines will keep you and the Croatian population safe from coronavirus.
Keep reading about Croatia’s latest information during coronavirus below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Croatia Travel Announcement Form?
The Croatia Travel Announcement Form is the mandatory document for all international travelers entering Croatia during coronavirus. The form needs to be completed before arrival and needs to have the most updated information from the traveler. The Croatian government will use the details to control visitors and the coronavirus pandemic.
As a citizen of the United Kingdom, do I need to fill out the form?
The United Kingdom is among the countries that only need the form to enter Croatia. Other countries, like the ones outside the European Union, need to have the following too:
- Provide a negative PCR test taken a maximum of 72 hours before arrival in the country. Travelers arriving to Croatia from Brazil, India, Tanzania, and South Africa need a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours prior to arival in the country.
- A 14-day quarantine for Brazil, India, Tanzania, or South Africa. The quarantine could be reduced to 7 days in case you decide to take a COVID-19 test in Croatia that must result in negative.
- Holders of a Covid vaccine certificate do not need to present test results.
Whether the test or the quarantine, any costs will have to be paid by the traveler.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Croatia?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Croatia. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Croatia travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Entry for tourism is permitted only with documentary evidence of an accommodation paid in advance and in full.
How long is the Croatia Travel Announcement Form valid?
Citizens of the United Kingdom can stay in Croatia for up to 90 days Per Entry with the form. Also, it’s only valid for a Single Entry.
Go here and start the application today! Croatia could be your next destination!
What documents do I need?
The main document you should have is your passport, which must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the travel date. Also, have the next items:
- A valid email address so iVisa.com can send you the document.
- Payment alternative, you can pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account. iVisa.com has a small price for the service.
As well, it’s important to check the information you provide on the online form. Complete the questions about name, nationality, among others. The Croatian government will request info about the latest countries you visited in the last 14 days. Also, please provide your accommodation details in Croatia.
Citizens of the United Kingdom need to have all these details ready while applying.
What are the fee and processing times?
According to the waiting period, iVisa.com has different prices to offer you:
- Standard option, iVisa.com will have your document ready in 24 hours, and you only need to pay USD 20.00.
- Rush option, which has a waiting period of 4 hours by paying USD 35.00.
- Super Rush option, in case you can’t wait, we have the 30 minutes alternative for a USD 60.00 fee.
Citizens of the United Kingdom can apply now and travel to Croatia soon!
What is the procedure?
- Complete the electronic questionnaire and pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review the form and decide how to pay, either with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach the documents required.
Reach out to our customer service agents if you have any doubts.
How will I receive the Croatia Travel Announcement Form?
iVisa.com will send the Croatia Travel Announcement Form to your email inbox. You must give a valid email address so you can receive the form electronically. Citizens of the United Kingdom should print the form and present it upon arrival. As well, they may have to go through a medical screening on arrival to check if they have coronavirus symptoms.
How trustable is iVisa.com?
iVisa.com is 100% trustable. Travelers around the world have trusted iVisa.com for the years with all their visa requirements and have had amazing outcomes. Read our customers’ opinions, so you can confirm iVisa is the best alternative for your Croatia Travel Announcement Form.
Where can I acquire more information?
Citizens of the United Kingdom can visit Croatia, they only need to complete the Croatia Travel Announcement Form!