How to Apply: Announcement Form────
Our application form is 100% digital and easy to fill-in, complete it and pay it with credit card or PayPal.
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time.
Present your Passport and the Health Declaration we provide when you arrive at the airport.
Learn More: Announcement Form
Following the new measures taken by the Croatia government, all travelers who intend to enter in Croatia must present the Croatia Travel Announcement Form at the port of entry, no exception.
This travel document will help the Croatia authorities to know your contact information and trip information in case they have to contact you during your trip.
The Croatia Travel Announcement Form will be only issued for travelers who intend to enter in Croatia by land.
Luckily, iVisa can help you to obtain the Croatia Travel Announcement Form in the easiest and fastest way possible.
Travelers who are not nationals of an EU Member State, EEA or Andorra, San Marino, Monaco, and the Holy See, or whose residence is not in one of these countries and are not entering Croatia due to urgent and personal reasons must remain under a 14-day quarantine/self-isolation.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
The required documents to apply are the following:
- A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
- A credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
Also, you will have to fill out the application form. But don’t worry, it’s really easy.
- How Can Citizens of the United States Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Slovenia Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Austria Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Germany Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- Find out more about the Self Quarantine Requirement in Croatia
- Check the PCR Test Requirement to enter Croatia during COVID-19
- What Countries Can Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- How do I Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.