Learn More: Announcement Form
The Croatia Travel Announcement Form is a travel document that will help the Croatia authorities to keep a record of your contact information and trip information if they have to contact you during your trip.
WHO CAN ENTER CROATIA WITH THIS DOCUMENT?
The Croatia Travel Announcement Form will be only issued for travelers who intend to enter Croatia by land. You can obtain this document through an online form.
GET THE CROATIA TRAVEL ANNOUNCEMENT FORM
iVisa.com can help you to obtain the Croatia Travel Announcement Form in the easiest and fastest way possible. All you have to do is to fill in an online form. Bear in mind that you may be required to present a negative PCR test result. Check the testing FAQ to find out more.
DISPLAY THE FORM
As soon as you complete your application, we’ll send this document straight to your email before your trip, then you’ll be able to show it to the border control officers once you arrive in the country.
You can read up-to-date information on specific quarantine rules in Croatia in the FAQs below.
ABOUT COVID-19 SELF-TESTING
Purchase eMed's self-testing COVID-19 kit and get 6 antigen tests sent to your US home address for only $150. Self-test in privacy with a virtual Certified Guide using the NAVICA App. Accurate results are delivered in 15 minutes, which leaves plenty of time to get to the airport. eMed's antigen tests are ideal for travelers on a round-trip journey to this destination from the US.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
Negative pre-departure COVID-19 test result. (if applicable)
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable)
The Croatia Travel Announcement Form is part of the required documents you will need to enter Croatia, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Croatia. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
The information on the Croatia Travel Announcement Form must be completed only by the designated passenger who is the person in charge of submitting information for all passengers in the vehicle/group.
If passengers are going to different places, then each passenger must complete the Croatia Travel Announcement Form.
You are required to print and carry this travel authorization with you, as you will be required to present it at the point of entry.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Gamaleya, Sinopharm and Janssen.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory to enter Croatia. If you are a COVID-19 vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to quarantine unless you are coming from Tanzania, South Africa or Brazil. Please check the testing question for more information.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Gamaleya, Sinopharm and Janssen. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
- COVID test prior to arrival: Unvaccinated travelers need PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 48 hours
- COVID test exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers and children under 12
- All travelers (regardless of vaccination status) from Tanzania and South Africa: PCR within 72 hours
- All travelers (regardless of vaccination status) from Brazil: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 48 hours
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days for arrivals from Tanzania and South Africa only
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
- Croatia Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Croatia?
- How Can Citizens of the United States Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Slovenia Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Austria Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Germany Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- Find out more about the Self Quarantine Requirement in Croatia
- Check the PCR Test Requirement to enter Croatia during COVID-19
- What Countries Can Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- How do I Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- CROATIA EMED SELF-TESTING COVID-19 KIT
- Which COVID-19 vaccines are approved for travel for Croatia (July 2021)
- Croatia visa policy
- Croatia Digital COVID Certificate: Know More
- Kako dobiti hrvatsku digitalnu COVID putovnicu