Learn More: Announcement Form
Following the new measures taken by the Croatia government, all travelers who intend to enter Croatia must present the Croatia Travel Announcement Form at the port of entry, no exception.
This travel document will help the Croatia authorities to know your contact information and trip information in case they have to contact you during your trip.
The Croatia Travel Announcement Form will be only issued for travelers who intend to enter Croatia by land.
Luckily, iVisa.com can help you to obtain the Croatia Travel Announcement Form in the easiest and fastest way possible.
Travelers who are not nationals of an EU Member State, EEA or Andorra, San Marino, Monaco, and the Holy See, or whose residence is not in one of these countries and are not entering Croatia due to urgent and personal reasons must remain under a 14-day quarantine/self-isolation. To enter the coutntry, All non-vaccinated travelers must present negative COVID-19 PCR or rapid antigen test result taken within 48 hours before arrival. However, holders of a Covid vaccine certificate do not need to present negative PCR test results nor to quarantine. All travelers are required to present proof of paid accommodation for their stay in Croatia.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image if needed per order. (if applicable)
The Croatia Travel Announcement Form is part of the required documents you will need to enter Croatia, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Croatia. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
The information of the Croatia Travel Announcement Form must be completed only by the designated passenger who is the person in charge of submitting information for all passengers in the vehicle.
If passengers are going to different places, then each passenger must complete the Croatia Travel Announcement Form.
You may be required to present a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours prior arrival. Holders of a Covid vaccine certificate do not need to present test results.
You are required to print and carry this travel authorization with you, as you will be required to present it at the point of entry.
Travelers who are not nationals of a EU Member State, EEA or the Principality of Andorra, the Republic of San Marino, the Principality of Monaco, and the Holy See must undergo health surveillance accompanied by 14-day quarantine/self-isolation. Vaccinated travelers are not required to complete a quarantine.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
The required documents to apply are the following:
- A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
- A credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
Also, you will have to fill out the application form. But don’t worry, it’s really easy.
- Croatia Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Croatia?
- How Can Citizens of the United States Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Slovenia Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Austria Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Germany Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- Find out more about the Self Quarantine Requirement in Croatia
- Check the PCR Test Requirement to enter Croatia during COVID-19
- What Countries Can Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?
- How do I Enter Croatia During Coronavirus?