If you are planning to visit Cuba then you will have to fill a health declaration card before you enter Cuba. You will have to show proof of a new coronavirus test and take another one at the airport. It’s also mandatory to wear a face mask at the airport and on the bus during the transfer to the hotel. It’s also required to follow all the protocols inside the hotel where you will be quarantined for about a week. You will have to remain at a government approved hotel until a test at five days comes negative.
Learn more about cuba covid testing on arrival.
The past year was a bit tough because of the pandemic . But it's all safe now. Borders are being opened up and people can travel back and forth as they like whilst you all have to follow all the safety measures and protocols.
Click here to know more.
What steps should I follow to get my Visa with iVisa.com?
- Go to iVisa.com application page.
- Complete the application form.
- Allot a processing speed that suits your trip.
- We will get back to you with the updates, once our experts review your application form.
- We will send you your e-visa through your registered email address.
You can apply for your e-visa beforehand if you are planning to travel anytime soon. It's always considered best to plan things ahead to avoid last minute rush.
Check out cuba covid testing on arrival to learn more!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the documents required to apply for a cuba covid testing on arrival?
You will need the following essential documents to apply for cuba covid testing on arrival through iVisa.com:
- A professional photo which you can get one from iVisa.com professional service.
- Your passport that comes up with six months of validity.
- Your Email address where you will receive your cuba visa.
- You can pay application fees through Paypal or debit/credit card.
How do I process my cuba visa?
There are three easy steps that you need to fulfill to process your cuba visa:
- First, visit iVisa.com application form and complete the application form. Assign a processing time that suits best your travel needs.
- Second, double check all the details. You can pay the application fees online through debit/credit card or Paypal.
- Third, Scan and upload your passport and other required documents. Click on the submit button.
What are the processing times and prices?
At, iVisa.com we offer three options process your application fees for cuba covid testing on arrival:
- Standard processing time – This one is the cheapest option with a long waiting time.
- Rush processing time – this offers fast service with slightly expensive service.
- Super rush processing time– this one is the expensive option with the fastest service.
For more information, check out cuba covid testing on arrival.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com to get my Cuba visa?
Yes, iVisa.com is safe to use as your service provider. We have a strong database that protects all your data. You can take a look at the [customer testimonials] regarding our service.
I have more unresolved questions, where can I find more info?
You can always contact our customer service, if you want to know more info. We can be reached out through contact us page and email. To know more, check out cuba covid testing on arrival.
Here at Cuba, we recommend you to visit Josone Park. In the park, you can spend your day without missing out on anything. It has a pool, a mini-train and a restaurant. When you will step through the park's large gateway you'll discover a collection of well-maintained lawns framed by tall palm trees. You can admire the beautiful flowers like violets or huge climbing plants. You will also find newlyweds posing for photographs and local girls have shots taken for their 15th birthday (quinceañera) celebration. You can watch out for ducks, roosters, macaw parrots, ostriches and other different birds. There is a manmade lake towards the park northern edge. Have fun gliding across the tranquil water via rowboat and paddle boat. Or you can sit on the lake's bank and enjoy your peaceful time. If you are up for a play, then try your hands in golf by taking a miniature golf course. Relax yourself by going for a swim at the small open air pool and your the park by onboarding the toy train.