What are the requirements for a Cuba visa for Pakistanis?
The requirements are very easy to meet. iVisa will ask minimal effort on your part, and you do not have to upload any documents during the application process. All you need is a valid passport and to fill in a personal and travel information form. The rest will be handled by iVisa. However, when you land in Cuba, you need to provide the documents on the list below:
- Valid passport – the passport needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cuba. If it does not, you need to apply for a renewal.
- Tourist Card – this is the document you will receive from iVisa via postal mail.
- A flight itinerary both to and from Cuba
- Travel insurance – this is a rule that was introduced back in 2010. If you do not have travel insurance, you have the option to purchase a policy before your departure, as well as when you arrive in Cuba.
One other thing you should know is that if you travel with your children, they cannot cross the border on your visa. You need to apply for a Tourist Card for each of them.
What are the processing time and cost for a Cuba visa for Pakistani?
The cost of your visa depends on two factors: the visa type and the processing time you select while you fill in the form. The former should not cause difficulties because as a Pakistani, you can only apply for an International Tourist Card. As for the processing time, iVisa provides three options so that you can choose the one that you need:
- Standard processing – your application is processed, and your Tourist card arrives within 3 to 5 business days. This processing time costs $55.
- Rush processing – your Tourist card arrives within 1 to 3 business days, and the cost is $75.
- Super Rush processing – you will have your Cuba Tourist card in 1 business day, and you will be charged $95. The shipping is included in the price in all three cases.
The application form
The application form created by iVisa is short and easy to comprehend. Generally, it takes only 10 minutes to complete, and if you need assistance, you can contact iVisa’s support service. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.
There are two steps you need to go through. The first one will ask you to fill in your personal and travel information, and choose a visa type and processing time. The second step consists of revision and payment. You need to make sure that all the information you provide is 100% accurate and there are no typos. The payment can be made using one of the several means accepted by iVisa. You can pay using a credit/debit card, a PayPal account, Alipay, or WeChat. Once the payment is made, you can submit your application. Your Tourist Card will arrive via postal mail in the timeframe you selected.
The bottom line is that a Cuba visa for Pakistanis is easy to acquire. You just fill in the form, and iVisa will take care of the rest. The Tourist Card grants you the permission to stay inside Cuba for 30 days, but you can extend that period for another 30 days. You are allowed to use the document only once (single entry).