The citizens of Belgium are eligible for a Cuba Tourist Card, which means that you can apply online instead of going to a Cuban diplomatic mission to get your visa. iVisa can help expedite your application, and you can have the document in as little as 1 business day. The process is entirely online, and you can apply day or night. It is a fast and convenient process that will save you some effort.
What are the requirements?
When you apply for a Cuba Tourist Card, iVisa will not ask you to upload any documents. In fact, you will be required to do very few things. All you need is a passport to get started and fill in an application form. Nevertheless, when you arrive in Cuba, you need to have the following documents on you:
- Valid passport – the passport you have needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cuba. If it is not, you need to apply for a renewal.
- Tourist Card – this is the same as a Cuba visa that iVisa will send to you via postal mail.
- A flight itinerary both to and from Cuba
- Travel insurance – this is a rule that began to take effect back in 2010. If you do not have travel insurance, you need to purchase one once you arrive in Cuba.
Cuba visa for the citizens of Belgium – the application form
iVisa has created one of the most straightforward and comprehensive applications form you will ever have to fill in. It is a simple personal and travel application form that you should complete in 10 minutes tops. If you need some help with it, you can contact iVisa’s support service 24/7.
The form consists of two simple steps. The first one will ask for some personal and travel information. At the same time, you need to select the visa type and processing time, both of which determine the cost of your visa. The visa type is easy to decide on because all non-US applicants must select the International Tourist Card. As far as the processing time goes, iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that is best for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing time – your application will be processed and your Tourist card delivered in 3 to 5 business days. This option costs $55.
- Rush processing time – your Tourist card will arrive within 1 to 3 business days, and the fee is $75.
- Super Rush processing time – you will have your Cuba Tourist card in 1 business day, and you will be charged $95. The shipping is included in the price in all three cases.
The second step of the application process requires you to make the payment and revise the info you provided during step one. The revision is critical because any mistake you make cannot be corrected once the form reaches processing. This error can make you repeat the process. As for payment, iVisa accepts multiple means such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, WeChat, or Alipay. Once the payment is made, you can submit your application and wait for your Tourist Card to arrive in the timeframe of your choice.
As you can notice, getting a Cuba visa for the citizens of Belgium is more accessible than ever. The requirements are easy to meet, and your effort is minimal. The document you receive allows you to stay in Cuba for maximum 30 days, but you can apply for an extension while you are inside the country. The extension cannot exceed another 30 days. The Cuba Tourist Card grants a single entry.