What is required of you?
One of the most convenient aspects when you apply online for a Cuba Tourist Card is that the requirements are reasonably easy to meet. You need a passport, and to fill in a personal and travel information form. However, once you land in Cuba, the immigration officer will ask you to provide the following documents:
- Valid passport – the document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cuba. If it does not, you need to apply for a renewal.
- Tourist Card – this is the document you will receive from iVisa via postal mail.
- A flight itinerary both to and from Cuba
- Travel insurance – this is a rule that was introduced back in 2010. If you do not have travel insurance, you have the option to purchase a policy before your departure, as well as when you arrive in Cuba.
Keep in mind that if you have children who accompany you in Cuba, each of them needs his or her own Tourist Card. Although some countries allow it, Cuba will not grant passage to children on their parents’ visa.
How to apply for a Cuba Tourist Card
What you should know is that iVisa created a short but comprehensive application form. You should not spend more than 10 minutes completing it, and if you are in need of assistance, iVisa provides that as well. It has an excellent support service that is free of charge and available 24/7. There are two steps you need to go through. The first one will ask you to fill in the personal and travel information form. You are also required to choose a visa type and the processing time you want. As for the first one, as a Saudi citizen, you need to select the International Tourist Card. When it comes to processing time, you can choose the one that you find most convenient. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed, and your Tourist card arrives within 3 to 5 business days. This processing time costs $55.
- Rush processing – your Tourist card arrives within 1 to 3 business days, and the cost is $75.
- Super Rush processing – you will have your Cuba Tourist card in 1 business day, and you will be charged $95. The shipping is included in the price in all three cases.
The second step consists of payment and revision. The latter is very important because errors in your application form can lead to you repeating the application process. Make sure that the info you provide is 100% accurate and that there are no typos. The payment can be made using one of the multiple means of payment accepted by iVisa. You can use a credit or a debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. After the payment is made, you can submit your application and wait for the Tourist Card to arrive in the timeframe you chose.
Surely you can agree that it is effortless to get a Cuba visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia. The process is entirely online, and iVisa does most of the work for you. The Tourist Card allows you to spend 30 days in Cuba, but you can apply for a 30-day extension while inside the country. Also, you are granted a single entry.