The citizens of Ukraine are eligible for a Cuba Tourist Card, which means that you are no longer required to visit a Cuban embassy to get your visa. Instead, you have the option to apply online using the services rendered by iVisa. With a simple online application form, you can have your Cuba Tourist Card in as little as 24 hours. The process is entirely online, and iVisa will do most of the hard work.
Cuba visa for the citizens of Ukraine – requirements
The requirements you need to meet to obtain a Cuba Tourist hard are accessible. iVisa asks for very little on your part and you do not have to upload any documents. You need a passport, though, to get started, and fill in an application form. Even so, once you arrive in Cuba, you will be asked to present the following documents:
- Passport – the passport you have needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cuba. If it does not, you need to get a new one.
- Tourist Card – the document that iVisa will send to you via postal mail.
- A flight itinerary both to and from Cuba
- Travel insurance – this is a rule that began to take effect back in 2010. If you do not have travel insurance, you have the option to purchase one once you arrive in Cuba. Bear in mind that minors cannot travel under their parents’ Tourist Card, which means that you must apply for Tourist Cards for all children that accompany you.
The application process
iVisa has designed one of the simplest application processes you will ever encounter. The application form is comprehensive, but it will not take you more than 10 minutes to complete. There are two simple steps you need to go through, and if you need some help with it, iVisa provides excellent support service 24/7.
The first step consists of a personal and travel information form. At the same time, you need to choose a visa type and a processing time. As far as the visa type is concerned, you must go for the International Tourist Card because only US citizens can apply for a USA Tourist Card. When it comes to processing time, iVisa gives you three fantastic options that will suit your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed, and your Tourist card arrives in 3 to 5 business days. This processing time costs $55.
- Rush processing – your Tourist card arrives within 1 to 3 business days, and the cost is $75.
- Super Rush processing – you will have your Cuba Tourist card in 1 business day, and you will be charged $95. The shipping is included in the price in all three cases.
The second step of the application form asks you to revise step one and make the payment. It is essential that all the information you provide is 100% accurate and you do not have typos. The payment can be made using one of the multiple means iVisa accepts. You can use a credit/debit card, a Paypal account, Alipay, and WeChat. Once that is done, you can submit your application and wait for your Tourist Card to arrive within the timeframe you selected.
The bottom line is that a Cuba visa for the citizens of Ukraine is accessible, and you should have an easy time applying for it. The document you receive grants you a single entry in Cuba and you can stay up to 30 days there. You can extend your visa while inside the country if you want, but with no more than 30 days.