Canadian citizens who are looking to travel to Cuba will have to bequarantined for about a week. People have to remain at a hotel at their own expense until a test at five days comes negative. You will also have to show a proof of a new coronavirus test and have to take another one at the airport. The travelers are also required to fill a health declaration card before they enter in cuba. It’s also required to wear a face mask at the airport and on the bus during the transfer to the hotel. All protocols should be followed in the hotel. The travelers are also required to travel with a Covid-19 insurance. If this is not possible, then they will have to buy a Cuban medical insurance coverage at the airport upon arrival.
Learn more about How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Cuba During Coronavirus.
With the pandemic situation, it was a little tough. But thanks to the front-line workers and doctors it’s all getting back to normal now. It’s safe to travel if you like whilst you have to follow all the guidelines and safety measures.
Click here to know more.
What steps should I follow to get my Visa with iVisa.com?
- Check out iVisa.com application page.
- Complete the application form with all the required details
- Select a processing speed that suits your journey
We will get back to you with the updates, once our experts review the application form You will get your e-visa at your email address which you can show to the officers in the form of hard copy or soft copy
It’s always best to plan things ahead if you’re looking to travel anytime soon. This is done to avoid the last minute rush so that you can enjoy your travel without any worries.
Check out How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Cuba During Coronavirus to learn more!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the documents required to apply for a Cuba visa?
You will need the following important documents to apply for How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Cuba During Coronavirus through iVisa.com:
- A professional headshot iVisa.com professional service can help you to get one.
- Your passport that comes with six months of validity.
- Your Email address through which will receive your cuba visa.
- Pay the application fees through Paypal or debit/credit card.
How do I process my cuba visa?
There are three easy steps that you need to fulfill to process your cuba visa:
- First, visit iVisa.com application form and complete the application form. Select a processing time that fits best your travel needs.
- Second, make sure that the form you have filled is correct. Pay the application fees online through debit/credit card or Paypal.
- Third, you have to scan and upload your passport. Click on the ‘submit’ button.
What are the processing times and prices?
At, iVisa.com we offer three options process your application fees for How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Cuba During Coronavirus:
- Standard processing time – comes up with cheap pricing and longer waiting periods.
- Rush processing time – offers faster service with costly pricing.
- Super rush processing time – one of the expensive options where you will get your visa ASAP.
For more information, check out How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Cuba During Coronavirus.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com to get my Cuba visa?
Yes, iVisa.com is very safe to use as your service provider. You can always rely on us with all your travel needs. You can check out the customer testimonials regarding our service.
I have more unresolved questions, where can I find more info?
If you have any more questions or doubts, you can contact our customer service. We are available 24 hours every day to solve all your queries. To know more, check out How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Cuba During Coronavirus.