Here we discuss how citizens of Germany can enter Cuba during Coronavirus. Cuba has reopened its borders with additional restrictions. All travellers must submit a negative PCR COVID-19 test result and Cuban Health Declaration card to enter Cuba. You also need a valid medical insurance that covers your medical expenses during your stay in Cuba. Apply for the Health Declaration with iVisa.com and see how citizens of Germany can enter Cuba during Coronavirus.
The Health Declaration does not replace a visa. We are well aware of the rapidly changing global situation, but travel is still possible with the right documents. iVisa.com is here to help you process your travel document in time. Continue reading this article to learn more about Cuban health declaration and how citizens of Germany can enter Cuba during Coronavirus.
HOW CAN I GET A HEALTH DECLARATION WITH IVISA.COM?
- Go to the application page.
- You fill out some basic information about yourself and your trip.
- Select a processing speed.
- Our experts review your application and let you know if there are any problems.
- Receive your travel document via email.
- Print or display your travel document at the airport in Cuba.
Apply in advance with iVisa.com and learn how citizens of Germany can enter Cuba during Coronavirus. Our team of experts will review and handle your application in time.
Frequently asked questions
CAN CITIZENS OF GERMANY ENTER CUBA DURING CORONAVIRUS?
Yes, you can travel to Cuba from Germany. Cuba is all open for travel, all you need to have to travel to Cuba other than Visa is to have a Cuban health declaration. A Health declaration is a mandatory form that helps the authorities to inform you, if you or anyone in your flight show symptoms of COVID-19. Apply with iVisa.com and see how citizens of Germany can enter Cuba during Coronavirus.
HOW LONG IS THE HEALTH DECLARATION VALID?
Health declaration will be valid for 30 days from its issue, and it permits only a single entry with this document. Visit this iVisa.com’s blog for more information on how citizens of Germany can enter Cuba during Coronavirus.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR A HEALTH DECLARATION WITH IVISA.COM?
Fill the online application with your personal information and details of your trip to Cuba. You must have the following documents as well as:
- A valid passport, to get basic contact details.
- Your current email address, to get the travel document via email.
- A valid payment method, to pay the application fee. Visit the application page for more information on how citizens of Germany can enter Cuba during coronavirus.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIME AND FEES?
iVisa.com offers three alternatives; you can choose one option according to the time and budget.
- Standard Processing Time: it is the cheapest option available with iVisa.com and it processes your application at a standard time.
- Rush Processing Time : when the cost increases, the processing time taken will be less. This option processes your application faster than the standard option.
- Super Rush Processing Time : if you are in a hurry then you can choose this option, it processes your application within a few minutes and it is the most expensive option available with iVisa.com.
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO APPLY FOR THE HEALTH DECLARATION WITH IVISA.COM?
- First: Fill out the application and choose a processing option as per your need.
- Second: verify the given information and pay the application free using your credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Third: Upload a scan of your passport and other documents if required.
When your health declaration is ready, it will be sent to you via email. You can submit this while traveling. If you have any queries, contact our customer support team. They are available 24/7.
IS IVISA.COM SAFE TO USE?
Yes, all your information will be safe. There is no need for any worries. We use highly secured software to keep your information safe and secured. Your privacy is our concern. Check out the customer reviews for more clarity.
WHERE WILL I GET MORE INFORMATION ON HOW CITIZENS OF GERMANY CAN ENTER CUBA DURING CORONAVIRUS?
If you need more information regarding how citizens of Germany can enter Cuba during Coronavirus, visit iVisa.com’s blog. If you need any assistance, contact our customer care agents. They are available 24/7.
Here are some quick facts about Cuba. Hope these will help you in your journey to Cuba. Explore the market, then join ice-cream loving locals at Coppelia, Havana’s futuristic temple to the multi-scoop. The Vedado is also home to The University of Havana, a hotbed of enquiry and dissent for almost 300 years. And the iconic National Hotel, where the likes of Winston Churchill, Rita Hayworth, and Leonardo DiCaprio have spent many a Cuban night. While the streets of Havana give the city it’s pulse, it’s on the Malecón where you’ll find its soul. Extending for miles along Havana’s northern shores, this is where the city comes to meet, romance, and dream, and perhaps catch a little dinner. At the Malecón’s eastern end, look out across the mouth of Havana Harbor from Fort San Salvador, to its big brother, Morro Castle. For centuries these two guardians were linked by a giant chain, which could be pulled tight to keep marauding ships at bay.
While you’re near the Malecón’s eastern end, visit the Museum of the Revolution. Housed in the former presidential palace of deposed dictator Batista, the museum is a dedication to those who took part in the long march to a free Cuban homeland. Explore Cuban to its fullest. Hope you have a wonderful time.