Here, you can find information related to how citizens of Mexico can enter Cuba during Coronavirus. Because of this pandemic situation, you must have a health declaration to enter Cuba. All travelers must have a negative PCR COVID-19 test result, which is taken no longer than 72 hours before arrival. You also need to get a Cuban Health Declaration Card to enter Cuba. You should also have medical insurance to cover all the medical expenses while in Cuba. Apply for the Health Declaration through iVisa.com and learn how citizens of Mexico can enter Cuba during Coronavirus. It is very easy to get a health declaration with iVisa.com.
It has a user-friendly application process, and it just takes a few minutes to fill the application. iVisa.com is here to help you process your travel document in time. Continue reading this article to know more about health declaration and how citizens of Mexico can enter Cuba during Coronavirus.
HOW CAN I GET A HEALTH DECLARATION WITH IVISA.COM?
- Visit the application page.
- You fill out some basic information about yourself and your trip.
- Select a processing speed.
- Our experts review your application and let you know if there are any problems.
- Receive your document via email.
- Print or display your travel document at the airport in Cuba.
There is no need to wait until the last minute to get your health declaration, you can apply for it in advance and iVisa.com will process your application at the right time. Apply in advance with iVisa.com and learn how citizens of Mexico can enter Cuba during coronavirus. Our team of experts will review and handle your application in time, every time.
Apply for the Health Declaration card now.
Frequently asked questions
WHAT IS A CUBAN HEALTH DECLARATION CARD?
The Cuba Health Declaration Card is a mandatory travel requirement that applies to all travelers who wish to enter Cuba. It is part of the new health measures taken due to the pandemic and aims to prevent outbreaks within the country’s borders. It will not replace other documents you may need to travel to Cuba, such as your visa, passport, or any other travel authorization. Apply for the health declaration card with iVisa.com and learn how citizens of Mexico can enter Cuba during Coronavirus.
DO I NEED A NEGATIVE PCR COVID-19 TEST RESULT TO TRAVEL?
Yes, submit a negative PCR COVID-19 test result to enter Cuba and you must take the test 72 hours before your arrival. Visit this iVisa.com for more information on how citizens of Mexico can enter Cuba during Coronavirus.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR A HEALTH DECLARATION WITH IVISA.COM?
Fill the online application with your personal information and details of your trip to Cuba. You must have the following documents:
- A valid passport, to get basic contact details.
- Your current email address, to get the travel document via email.
- A valid payment method, to pay the application fee. Visit the application page for more information on how citizens of Mexico can enter Cuba during Coronavirus.
State the processing time and cost?
iVisa.com offers processing options.
- Standard Processing Time : it is the cheapest option available with iVisa.com and it processes your application at a standard time.
- Rush Processing Time : when the cost increases, the processing time taken will be less. This option processes your application faster than the standard option.
- Super Rush Processing Time : if you are in a hurry then you can choose this option, it processes your application within a few minutes and it is the most expensive option available with iVisa.com.
LIST OUT THE STEPS TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS?
- First: Fill out the application and choose a processing option as per your need.
- Second: cross-check the information and pay the application fee online using your credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Third: Upload a copy of your passport and other documents if required.
When your health declaration is ready, it will be sent to you via the email address you provided. You can submit this while traveling. If you have any queries, contact our customer support team. They are available 24/7.
WILL MY INFORMATION BE SECURE WITH IVISA.COM?
Yes, all your information will be safe. Our teams of professionals have experience in handling these orders. They know that privacy and security are key elements to quality work. We secure your information using advanced software. Your privacy is our concern. See the customer reviews for more clarification.
HOW TO FIND MORE INFORMATION ON HOW CITIZENS OF MEXICO CAN ENTER CUBA DURING CORONAVIRUS?
If you need more information on how citizens of Mexico can enter Cuba during Coronavirus, visit iVisa.com’s blog. If you have any doubts, contact our customer support agents. They are available 24/7.
If you need a quick guide for your visit to Cuba, then this section is made for you. It’s only 93 miles from Florida, and just 13 from the Bahamas, but like the smoke that coils from its legendary cigars, The Republic of Cuba exists in a time and space all its own. Blending the traditions of Spain, Africa and its native peoples, and lit by the fires of independence and revolution, the aromas, textures and flavors of this Caribbean nation are like no other. Despite its size, Cuba has punched well above its weight. For centuries its vast plantations satisfied a global appetite for sugar and thirst for the smoothest rums. Few cities can stir the imagination like Cuba’s capital, Havana, a city preserved by forts and citadels five-mile seawall, and an imposed embargo which held back the excesses of the 20th century for over 50 years. Havana’s symbol is La Giraldilla, dedicated to the city’s first female governor, who scanned the horizon each day for her husband's return from sea. 400 years later she continues to wait, high above Castillo de la Real Fuerza, the city’s original fort. While her husband never returned from his explorations, today she watches as millions of travelers come to explore her city. Have a wonderful experience in Cuba.