Whenever you want to try a new service, one of the best things you can do is go online and read some reviews about it. Trying out something that you have never tried before is usually treated with a rational dose of skepticism. That is why some people have the same barber for their entire life. When it comes to visa expediting services, the principle applies just the same. After all, you are going to give your personal information to a service that you have never used before. That is why we recommend that before you try a new service to get a Cuba visa, you should read some reviews first.
What do reviews say about iVisa?
First of all, you should know that iVisa has a 9.5 out of 10 stars rating on TrustPilot. That should tell you enough. Over 2,400 reviewers rated the service, and we all know that the 9.5 stars rating is something. However, iVisa has a lot more clients than that every year, from all around the world, but most of them do not leave reviews. The main reason is that not everyone uses TrustPilot. Even so, the service is as reliable as it can be. iVisa has an entire team of professionals that handle the data and they make sure it stays confidential.
Reasons why you should trust iVisa
Apart from the reliability and security, there are many other reasons that can convince you to use the services rendered by iVisa. As mentioned above, thousands of people use iVisa every year to get their visa, and it is not because the website is pretty. Here are a few of the most significant benefits you can enjoy from using the serviced provided by iVisa:
- Fast processing – if you want to apply for a Cuba visa, for example, you can get your Tourist Card in as little as 24 hours. That is if you apply in the AM. Even so, few other methods can get you your document as fast, and an embassy is not one of them.
- Easy application forms – iVisa understand that applicants dislike the long and difficult to comprehend government forms, which is why the forms you find on its website are the shortest and most straightforward. Using the same Cuba example, you only need to spend 10 minutes completing the application form.
- Multiple processing times – iVisa is a versatile company, and its only purpose is to adapt to the customer’s needs. You get to choose from three processing times so that you can get your visa in the timeframe you want and at the cost you can afford.
- Multiple means of payment – when you apply online with iVisa, you can use whatever means of payment you find most convenient. iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat. You will not have this opportunity at an embassy.
- Excellent support service – even if the application forms are simple, you may have some questions regarding the process. If and when that happens, you can contact iVisa’s support service which is available 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The things mentioned above are not the only advantages of using iVisa, but we think that it is enough to convince you to use its services. So, to answer your questions, yes, you should always read online reviews before starting to use a new facility. If you take a look at the Cuba visa reviews online, you will see how much people appreciate the services rendered by iVisa.