Cuba visa from the Cuban Embassy in Saudi Arabia
If you do not want to apply online for a Tourist Visa, you can visit the Cuban Embassy in Riyadh or mail all the necessary documents and apply there. However, the requirements may make you change your mind because the list is quite extensive. Here is all what you need to present or mail when you make a request at the embassy:
- A Tourist visa application form and essential declaration – make sure that you fill it in carefully and make no errors.
- Passport-size photographs
- A valid passport and one copy
- If you are a citizen of another country, you need a valid visa and a copy
- The latest bank statement and one copy
- Travel insurance and a copy
- Reference letter from your employer or educational institution (if possible)
- Proof of accommodation in Cuba
- Proof of flight ticket to Cuba and one copy Once you have all of that, you submit the application and wait for your Cuba visa to be ready. It can take a few days, or it can take a few weeks. That is why we recommend going for the alternative.
What is my alternative?
Since the process at the embassy is more time-consuming, you should apply online for a Cuba Tourist Visa using the service rendered by iVisa. If you choose this option, all you need is a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cuba, travel insurance, and you need to fill in a personal and travel information form. You do not need to upload additional documents. The application form should take you about 10 minutes to complete, and you can get your Tourist Card in as little as 1 business day.
As for the cost, it depends on the processing time you choose. iVisa gives you three wonderful options so that you can select the best one for you. Here is what you can go for:
- Standard processing – your application is processed, and your Tourist card arrives within 3 to 5 business days. This processing time costs $55.
- Rush processing – your Tourist card arrives within 1 to 3 business days, and the cost is $75.
- Super Rush processing – you will have your Cuba Tourist card in 1 business day, and you will be charged $95. The shipping is included in the price in all three cases.
If you take a look at the two methods of obtaining a Cuba visa in Dubai, you will surely agree that the latter is far more convenient. You do not have to go anywhere because you apply online, you do not need to check things off a long list, and most of the work is done by iVisa. At the end of the day, both documents provide the exact same thing. You can spend up to 30 days in Cuba, and you are granted a single entry. Furthermore, if you are interested, you can get a 30-day extension while in Cuba.