When people refer to a Cuba visa agency, they are talking about a visa service that can help them get a visa for Cuba. If you are looking for the best Cuba visa agency, then you have come to the right place. While there are a few options you can take advantage of when it comes to applying for a Cuba visa, iVisa is by far the best one. You can apply online for a Cuba Tourist Card, but only if you are eligible for such a document. To check whether you qualify for a Cuba Tourist Card or not, all you have to do is use iVisa’s Visa Checker. Select your nationality from the drag-down menu and Cuba as your destination, and you will know in just a second if you can apply online or not. Moreover, if you do qualify, you will be able to apply on the spot.
Why is iVisa the best?
iVisa has gained quite the popularity in the past few years, and thousands of people have used its services. As a result, the service has a 9.5 out of 10 stars rating on TrustPilot. However, there are many reasons why you can count on iVisa as the best Cuba visa agency, and here are the most significant:
- iVisa provides an entirely online process – if you decide to use iVisa as a Cuba visa agency, you do not even have to get out of your house to apply. Even the application form is online. You can request a Cuba Tourist Card from home or from work. All you need is a computer or smartphone with an internet connection.
- Easy application form – the 2-step application form created by iVisa is one of the most straightforward application forms you will ever have to complete. It should not take you more than 10 minutes to do it.
- Excellent support service – while the application process designed by iVisa is accessible, some people have questions regarding different aspects. That is why iVisa puts at your disposal a support service that is available 24/7. You can talk to someone over the phone or by chat.
- It is fast – did you know that iVisa can get you your Cuba Tourist Card in no more than 24 hours? That is if you apply in the AM, and the next day is a business day as well. For example, if you apply on a Tuesday morning, you will have the document the next day.
- The service is affordable – the fees imposed by iVisa are neither high nor low. However, the best part about it is that you can choose how much to pay. iVisa has three available processing times so that you can choose the one that fits your needs. The idea is that the faster you want your visa, the more you have to pay. Nonetheless. The slowest processing is between 3 and 5 business days, which is still better than the couple of weeks some embassies offer.
- Multiple means of payment – if you go to an embassy to get your Cuba visa, you must pay in cash. iVisa, on the other hand, allows you to use the means of payment you find most convenient. You can use a credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
As you can see for yourself, there are plenty of reasons why you should consider iVisa as the best Cuba visa agency for you. There are no drawbacks; your effort is minimal because iVisa will do most of the work for you. Surely you agree that using iVisa is the best option for you to get your Cuba Tourist Card.