As the COVID 19 Pandemic has progressed and new variations of the virus have emerged, there are some travel restrictions that are yet to be relaxed by the Czech republic’s Ministry of Health. If you are wondering, can I travel to the Czech Republic COVID guidelines then you can know more here. There is a ban on travel to the Czech Republic from outside the European Union or non-Schengen Associated Country. People who are from the European Union or other Schengen Associated Countries can travel to the Czech Republic for essential reasons only. It is mandatory for all travelers to fill the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form to meet the Czech Republic COVID test guidelines.
Why should I apply in advance?
It is important to document all our travels and minimize contact to prevent contamination of the COVID 19 infection. It usually occurs as a question: Can I travel to Czech Republic COVID? Well, yes, but only if you fill the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form to make your journey inexpensive and stress-free. This will also help you reduce the amount of time you will spend for screening and processing at the airport. This will ensure that you have your pre-travel COVID test and reports before departure.
You can visit iVisa.com and apply here to ensure that you have a smooth and efficient travel experience and you can also get to know more about how Can I travel Czech Republic COVID.
Frequently Asked Questions
Many travelers are anxious about the latest guidelines during the COVID 19 Pandemic. Can I travel Czech Republic COVID is among the most frequently asked query, here is a detailed update on the process, to know more about this you can visit iVisa.com.
How do I start the application process?
The application process for your Passenger Locator Form is very easy. You can begin by:
- Visiting iVisa.com
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Pick processing time as per your requirements.
- Scan and attach all the mentioned documents properly before submitting your form.
- Choose a payment option.
What are the restrictions if I am traveling from a high-risk country?
Can I travel Czech Republic COVID from a high-risk country? Yes, all individuals traveling from a red region are required to:
- Submit a PCR COVID test or antigen test taken 24 hours before travel.
- Submit the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form.
- Take a PCR or antigen test for COVID check within 5 days of arriving at the Czech Republic.
- Stay in self-isolation till you submit your second COVID test.
What are the rules for medium-risk countries?
Can I travel Czech Republic COVID from a medium-risk country or orange zone? Yes! Although, individuals from orange regions will have to:
- Submit a PCR or antigen COVID test taken 48 hours before the day of the journey.
- Apply for the electronic Passenger Locator Form.
What is a Passenger Locator Form?
Can I travel Czech Republic COVID without a passenger locator form? No. The Czech Republic guidelines require all incoming members from the European Union or any other Schengen-associated country to provide the form. This is a travel document that will provide information regarding your stay and whereabouts in the Czech Republic. It is mandatory for all tourists and visitors to complete this form. This can help the officials track you in case there is an increase in COVID positive cases.
What are other essential documents required during travel?
Can I travel Czech Republic COVID, after you submit these documents along with the Czech Passenger Locator Form on iVisa.com, you can travel to the Czech Republic:
- A legally valid photo ID.
- Your Passport (it should not expire within the next 3 to 6 months).
- Certificate of Health.
- Proof of Accommodation.
- Email ID (make sure it is a valid one because this is the address at which you will be receiving all updates about your application and receive your documents)
- Credit Card/Debit Card/PayPal: Without either of these you will not be able to make your payment for the application form.
To learn more click here
What is the process if I am traveling from the UK?
Can I travel Czech Republic COVID from the United Kingdom? Current rules prohibit people from the United Kingdom from entering the Czech Republic. Traveling to the Czech Republic is now restricted to only Czech citizens or members with residency or individuals who have a long-term valid visa to enter the Czech Republic from the UK. The guidelines for access are the same as they are for individuals traveling from red zone countries. Click here to get started immediately!
What is the total cost of applying and how long does the process take?
If you visit iVisa.com, you can browse through the following options:
- Standard Processing: This is the most inexpensive option to get your travel documents. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush Processing: With some additional charges, you can get your documents faster than what is the standard processing time. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing: This can help those who need to get documents immediately. Please bear in mind that extra charges would be applied for the urgent processing of your application. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
Is iVisa.com safe?
iVisa.com is accountable for all your travel documents and promises you that we will be discrete with them. Glance through our website to hear what our previous clients and customers have to say about our services.
I still have queries, what do I do?
Our customer support is available round the clock to answer all your queries. If you still have questions, you can visit iVisa.com for more information.
The Czech Republic, despite its small population and size, continues to be one of the most frequently visited sites in Europe. The country is full of gothic rock towers and castles that give it a mysterious and refreshing vibe. Despite its rocky architecture, one of the most frequently visited locations in the country is the Moravian Karst. Here you can see underground limestone caverns for thousands of square kilometers. Another gorgeous location is the Litomysl Palace, the place of birth of great musician Bedrich Smetana. The town is a glorious combination of traditional architecture and modern streets are and is home to some of the coolest events in town. After your visits to these sites, you can roam around the crooked cobblestoned streets of Cesky Krumlov and Kutna Hora. These are home to some of the best spas in the world where you can get treated for a wide variety of ailments and relax.
iVisa.com wishes you a joyful and safe journey to the beautiful Czech Republic! Get started with your applications now!