With the arrival of new variants of the Coronavirus, all travel restrictions are yet to be relaxed by the Ministry of Health. There is a ban on travel to the Czech Republic from nations outside the EU, however, people from the European Union and other Schengen Associated Countries can travel to the Czech Republic for essential purposes. They will be required to fill in the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form to meet the restrictions of the Czech Republic COVID test entry guidelines. Hurry to fill in the Czech Passenger Locator Form Now!
What benefits do I get for applying in advance?
Health authorities are trying to make all travel journeys contact-free to minimize contamination. Applying for the form to help you meet the Czech Republic COVID test entry guidelines will make your journey stress-free. The form is cheap and will help you reduce the time spent in airport screening sessions and processing for the Czech Republic COVID test entry. You will have your pre-travel test ready before you depart.
You can visit iVisa.com and apply now to ensure a smooth and COVID-free travel experience and also learn more about the Czech Republic COVID test entry restrictions from our website.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are aware of the confusion around travel queries and the Czech Republic COVID test guidelines during the COVID 19 Pandemic. We are trying to ensure that all queries and concerns about Czech Republic COVID test entry can be answered here, to know more about this you can visit iVisa.com.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Czech Republic?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter the Czech Republic. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Janssen, Sputnik V, Vero Cell.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Czech Republic travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What is the application process?
The process for applying with iVisa.com is very convenient. You can start by:
- Visiting iVisa.com.
- Entering all the details in the application form carefully.
- Choosing the processing time as per your needs.
- Ensuring that you scan and attach all the mentioned documents to the application form before submitting it.
- Choosing your mode for the payment of your Czech Republic COVID test entry form.
What are the guidelines for high-risk countries?
Czech Republic COVID test entry restrictions require all incoming individuals from red or high-risk countries to:
- Submit a PCR COVID test or antigen test which should be within 48 hours prior to travel.
- Apply for the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form.
- Take another PCR or antigen test for a COVID check within 5 days of entering the Czech Republic.
- Stay in self-isolation until you have submitted the second COVID test.
What are the guidelines for medium-risk countries?
The Czech Republic COVID test entry can be affected if travelers are coming from orange or medium-risk countries. They will be required to:
- Submit a PCR or antigen COVID test within 48 hours prior to travel.
- Fill and submit the e-form Czech Passenger Locator Form.
What is the Czech Passenger Locator Form?
The Czech Republic COVID test entry guidelines require screening for incoming members of the European Union or any other Schengen Associated Country. The Passenger Locator Form is a travel document that provides information of these arriving travelers to the Cech Republic. It is compulsory for all visitors to fill this form. Visit iVisa.com to get hold of this form easily. This document can help officials track any new COVID cases in the country.
What are the other essential documents that are required?
As per the Czech Republic COVID test entry rules, these documents are required to be submitted along with the Czech Passenger Locator Form on iVisa.com:
- A legally valid photo ID.
- Passport (one that will not expire in the coming 3-6 months)
- Health Certificate.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Email address (make sure it is a valid one because this is the address at which you will be receiving all updates about your application and receive your documents)
- Credit Card/Debit Card/PayPal: These are the ways in which you can make payments for your application form.
To know more click here
What is the procedure if I am traveling from the United Kingdom?
The Czech Republic COVID test entry rules prohibit people from the United Kingdom from entering the Czech Republic currently. The guidelines allow only Czech citizens or people who hold residency or people with a long-term valid visa to enter the Czech Republic from the United Kingdom. The rules for entry are the same as they are for individuals traveling from high-risk countries.
How long does the process take and what is the price?
Through iVisa.com, you can make use of the following options:
- Standard processing: This option allows you to get documents at a cheap cost. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush Processing: For an extra charge, you can get your documents quicker than the standard processing time. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing: This can help those who need to get documents urgently. Extra charges shall be applied for immediate processing. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
Is iVisa.com safe?
iVisa.com takes responsibility for all your travel documents and ensures that they will be dealt with discretion. Take a look through our feedback page to see testimonials from our clients about our policies and services.
I still have queries, what do I do?
Our customer support is available 24/7 to answer all your questions. If you still have doubts, you can visit iVisa.com for more information about the same.
The Czech Republic is one of the smallest nations in Europe and yet continues to be one of the most visited countries in the world. Tourists often say that the quest for heaven on Earth ends at the Bohemian Paradise in Prague. The country is resplendent with traditional-style towns, gothic castles, sandstone towers, and some of the most beautiful and well-preserved architecture. Among the strangest yet thrilling places to visit are the Prachovske Rocks, located right next to the impressive Cisarska Chodbha and the prospects of Peace. One of the most unique places to visit is Plzen, a hip town famous for its Pilsner Beer, which is sold worldwide. In addition, you can visit St Bartholomew’s Cathedral, the Great Synagogue, and the Renaissance-style town halls- giving you a taste of the Czech Republic’s flourishing syncretic culture and a chance to engage with the locals.
iVisa.com wishes you a joyful and safe journey to your dream destination! Get started with your applications without any further delay!