Visiting the Czech Republic with your Algerian passport is possible, but only if you apply for the Schengen Visa. This is because Algeria isn’t one of the visa-exempt countries that can enter the Czech Republic and other countries in the Schengen Zone.
Although this can be cumbersome, the process to obtain the Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Algeria could be facilitated in the future. At iVisa.com, we’re planning to launch an online form that will allow you to go to the embassy just to finish the interview and receive the visa. This way, you could save a lot of time.
You can learn how to apply for this visa by reading the questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Czech Republic Schengen Visa?
To visit the Schengen area, you must get a Schengen Visa. The only exclusion to this law are nations that are under the Schengen visa-exempt program, although Algeria is not part of it. That’s why you need to use the Schengen Visa to enter the Schengen territory if you have an Algerian passport. Keep in mind that the Schengen zone includes the Czech Republic.
The Schengen Visa works like a traditional paper visa. It provides you legal admission to the Schengen area for a short period (6 months at most).
You can obtain this document at an embassy that’s responsible for issuing it, although almost all European embassies process it.
Is the Schengen Visa the same as the ETIAS?
No, these documents aren’t the same. The European ETIAS is an online document available only for those countries that are Schengen visa-exempt.
The citizens of Algeria cannot get an ETIAS, they can only get a Schengen Visa.
What do I need to apply for a Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Algeria?
If you want to get your Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Algeria successfully, you have to collect some documents and items first.
The following list can change depending on the type of visa because the Schengen Visa can be used for tourism or for business. Nevertheless, we would always let you know about this topic at this link.
- You must have your unexpired passport with a copy of the main page.
- You also have to get 2 professional and recent photos.
- A visible copy of the return-ticket reservation.
- A travel insurance with a minimum coverage of 30,000 €.
- Your Flight schedule.
- Proof of reservation.
- A valid proof of sufficient financial means while staying in the Czech Republic.
- A valid letter explaining your travel itinerary and your travel purposes.
- You need an email address because you’ll be informed about the process via email inbox.
- You might need a Paypal or debit/credit card for payments in case you apply online with us.
How much does the Czech Republic Schengen Visa cost?
We can only inform you about the average rates by now, as there aren’t official rates yet.
The estimated rates to get a Schengen Visa are $90 for adults and $45 for children that are 6 years old or older (minors don’t pay).
However, these are the prices you’d have to pay if you do the process by yourself, which can take much time and effort.
That’s why on iVisa.com we’re building an [application form] that would speed up the entire process. With our online form, you’d get your visa a lot faster.
While applying, you’ll be able to choose one of these processing plans:
- Standard Processing Plans, which is the least expensive plan but also the slowest.
- Rush Processing Plans, which is a bit more expensive because it processes your visa a lot faster.
- Super Rush Processing Plans, which gets your visa ready as quickly as possible.
Can I get the Schengen Visa online?
How can I apply online for the Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Algeria?
Remember that you can only take this visa by going to a local consulate or embassy by now. However, at iVisa.com, we’ll be offering an online form shortly.
Once it’s launched, you’ll have to do the following then:
- First, complete the online form carefully with all your basic information and also select the processing time.
- Second, review all the information you gave in step one so that you can pay for the visa.
- Third, just upload and attach the scanned documents required and complete the process. You’ll get further details by email.
The next thing you’d have to do is to show the approval letter at the local embassy to get the visa. You wouldn’t have to waste a lot of time doing the other tiresome part of the process.
What could take you more than a month, would take you only a few days with iVisa.com.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com?
Although applying online in general includes some risks, it’s not the same with us because we have a 100% protective system that won’t leak any detail of your data. Besides, our agents are always available to prepare the visa quickly and also assist you with any issues you have.
Where do I find other information about the Czech Republic?
If you have more questions about the Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Algeria, then reach out to our help center that will be ready to help you at any time and at any day.
Another option for you is to read more blog posts at this link.
We might not offer you the Schengen Visa by now but stay tuned to our website because we’ll soon be able to assist you with this process.