To visit the Czech Republic with your Armenian passport, you must obtain the Schengen Visa. This document is mandatory in your case because Armenia isn’t a Schengen visa-free nation, and the Czech Republic is one of the Schengen member states since 2007.
It might be tiresome to get this document by yourself, but this process might also be more manageable in the future due to iVisa.com’s service. At iVisa.com we’re working very hard to give you an online application that will get you ready for the Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Armenia in less time than expected .
This means that you’ll be able to save a lot of time because you’ll only have to visit your local embassy or consulate to complete the personal interview and then get the visa.
We’ve prepared this article with the most relevant questions about this visa, so continue reading for more advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Several countries must receive a Schengen Visa to tour the Schengen Area. The only countries that don’t have to get this visa are the ones who are part of the Schengen visa-waiver system. Keep in mind that Armenia is not one of those visa-free countries.
That’s why you must get the Schengen Visa with your Armenian passport to visit the Schengen territory. We remind you that the Czech Republic is a member of the Schengen area.
The Schengen Visa is a regular visa that provides you legal authorization to travel to the Schengen area for a short time (maximum of 6 months).
You can get this document by going to an embassy, but only if this embassy issues it. Nevertheless, take into account that most of the European embassies issue this type of visa .
You can find out more details about the Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Armenia here.
How many types of Czech Republic Schengen Visas are there?
We remind you that the Czech Republic Schengen Visa is the same as the Schengen Visa. This visa can be used to enter not only the Czech Republic but the rest of the countries in the Schengen area.
The Schengen Visa can have multiple variations, including one for tourism, business, and also for medical reasons.
The most familiar is the Uniform Schengen Visas (USV), which can also be divided into Single-entry visa, Double-entry visa, and Multiple-entry visa. This is the most popular because it’s used for tourist journeys.
By having the USV, you can also define if your trip will be for business or other purposes without any inconvenience.
You can get the Limited territorial validity visas (LTV) as well if you don’t own a valid travel paper but you still need to visit a country in the Schengen zone. This visa is also an excellent alternative to complete stopovers.
You can see other types of Schengen visas on this link.
What items are required to get a Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Armenia?
To get your Schengen Visa on time and successfully, you’ll need the following list of documents and items (it would be the same with an online form in case we launch it):
- First, you need an unexpired passport with a scanned copy of the first page.
- You also need 2 professional and recent photos.
- A scanned copy of a return-ticket reservation is also important.
- You must get a valid travel insurance with a minimum coverage of 30,000 €.
- A scanned copy of your Flight schedule.
- A valid Proof of reservation is important too.
- You need proof of enough financial means while you’re in the Czech Republic.
- You also have to offer a letter describing your travel itinerary and your travel purposes.
- A valid email address is necessary because you’ll be informed about the process by email.
- You might also need a Paypal or debit/credit card to complete the payments in case you apply with iVisa.com’s online service.
What is the price of the Czech Republic Schengen Visa cost?
The average rates for this document are $90 for adults and $45 for children who’re more than 6 years old. Minors don’t pay.
Remember that these prices could vary with us in the future if we offer an application form as we’d charge an extra fee to process your visa faster.
You’d be able to select one of the following processing options:
- Standard Processing option: if you prefer to get your visa easily but paying the least expensive price.
- Rush Processing option: if you want to wait for less time despite the price.
- Super Rush Processing option: if you’re in a hurry and you want to get the visa ASAP.
Can I get the Czech Republic Schengen Visa via an online form?
No, that’s not possible by now, but that shouldn’t be a problem for you because we’ll be giving you an online form to rush up this process very soon.
How can I apply for the Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Armenia?
Don’t forget that you can only obtain this visa by visiting a local embassy. Nonetheless, at [iVisa.com], we’ll be providing an online form shortly. With iVisa.com’s online form, you’d only have to complete the following steps:
- First, complete the online application form and also determine the processing option you prefer to receive your Schengen Visa.
- Second, remember to verify all the information you gave in step one before continuing with the payment platform using your Paypal or debit/credit card.
- Third, join the scanned items we asked you for at the beginning of the procedure and click on ‘submit’ to complete the entire process.
After you receive your approval letter via email inbox, print it out, and show it at the local consulate or embassy to get the actual visa. After that, you’d only have to complete an interview and nothing else.
How safe is iVisa.com’s website?
We understand that using online application forms in general might be something risky, but that’s not the case when you use our website because we count on a 100% safe system that won’t leak any private detail. Besides, we have amazing representatives who are always ready to prepare your travel documents quickly.
Where can I find other information about the Czech Republic Schengen Visa?
To read other information about the Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Armenia, reach out to our customer service center. It’s always ready to help you with any doubt.
If you prefer to read more questions about our services, you can check this link.
We might not offer you the Schengen Visa by now but we still suggest you stay wide-awake to our website because we might help you with this process quite soon.