You can find many incredible spots in the Czech Republic, including the bohemian city of Český Krumlov and the great 9th century Prague Castle, to mention some. You can visit this European country whenever you like, but we still suggest you acknowledge some suggestions first, especially if you’re a citizen of Bolivia.
You can only enter the Czech Republic by having a Czech Republic Schengen Visa. This visa is available only at your nearest European embassy. Therefore, you have to schedule an appointment with that embassy or consulate. We know that this sounds like a tedious task, but you don’t have to stress about it as we’ll make it easier for you quite soon.
Read the questions in this article to get ready once the online form is launched. Plus, these questions have other important points to obtain the Schengen visa now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do citizens of Bolivia need a Czech Republic Schengen Visa?
Bolivian citizens are under the obligation to get a visa for both a short-term stay (90 days) and a long-term stay (more than 90 days) in the Czech Republic and other nations that belong to the Schengen area.
The short-term visa application (the Schengen visa) can be performed at the Spanish Embassy in La Paz as long as the Czech Republic is the sole destination or at least the main destination for your travel to the Schengen Area.
The Czech Republic has a representation agreement with Spain in the matter of issuing Schengen visas, which allows you to get the application for the Schengen visa in La Paz.
What does it mean to obtain the ‘Schengen Visa’?
As soon as you enter the Schengen zone, you’re asked to present a document that confirms that entry. This only happens with citizens who’re not from the Schengen zone.
By having your Schengen visa, you accept a valid pass to enter this area for a short-term stay.
What items or documents are necessary to get a Czech Republic Schengen Visa?
Getting a Schengen Visa might indeed be difficult by now, but this process might change soon due to the online application forms we’re creating for travelers like you.
You can read the list of documents and items required below, but keep in mind that it wouldn’t change if we launched an online form:
- You have to complete visa application form first.
- Then, you must get 2 passport-sized pictures recently taken.
- Another thing you need is your passport with a scan of the primary page.
- You also have to offer a round trip reservation.
- A valid proof of accommodation is required too.
- You must offer valid proof of financial means.
- Another important thing is travel insurance with a minimum coverage of 30,000 euros for medical emergencies.
- An email address to get the updates of the process after you apply.
- Payment options so that you can pay for the document. You can choose between a debit/credit card or a Paypal account.
What is the price of the Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Bolivia?
The average price for this document tends to be 90$ or 80€ for adults. It decreases to 45$ or 40€ for children over 6 years old.
If you’re traveling with children under 6 years old, they won’t have to pay this fee. The same happens with scholarship students and families of residents of the Schengen zone.
Nonetheless, notice that these prices don’t include other extra services like iVisa.com’s fees.
Once we publish our online form, we’ll charge an extra fee so that you’ll be able to receive the Schengen Visa a lot faster and a lot easier.
You’ll be able to choose one of these plans with us:
- Standard Processing Plan: in case you’re not under-pressure with your visa and you want to pay less with this online process.
- Rush Processing Plan: if you want to get your visa a lot faster even if you have to pay a bit more for this.
- Super Rush Processing Plan: if you’re in a hurry and you prefer to get your visa faster than the previous option, regardless of the price.
How to get the Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Bolivia
The Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Bolivia is available only by going to the embassy, at least by now as there aren’t online official processes yet.
This face-to-face process at the embassy must be done by yourself. That’s why we’re working arduously to launch the online form soon so that this process doesn’t make you waste so much time.
By using this form, you’d only have to do the following:
- Write your general and basic details and also select the processing plan of your preference.
- Review the information you gave in step one and after that, proceed with the payment. You can do that by clicking the ‘review and checkout’ button.
- Scan and attach the items required to the application form. Once you complete that part, you’re ready to send the form.
You wouldn’t have to do much after that! Only wait for the approval and visit the embassy or consulate only to finish the personal interview and receive the Schengen Visa.
How safe is it to use iVisa.com?
It’s quite safe to use our online platform because we don’t allow unauthorized access to iVisa.com’s database. Many travelers have trusted us thanks to our professional service. Check the reviews with this link.
Where can I get other information about the Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Bolivia?
We remind you to explore our website if you want to keep reading more useful recommendations about the Schengen Visa. Also, feel free of reaching out to our super agents to obtain faster support while completing the form.