It’s exciting to explore enigmatic corners, particularly in European nations with a lot of history like the Czech Republic.
If you want to travel to this country and you’re a citizen of Burkina Faso, then you should know that you’ll need a Czech Republic Visa for Citizens of Burkina Faso. This travel requirement can only be purchased at a local embassy or consulate at the moment.
The good thing is that on iVisa.com you’ll be able to apply with an online form soon, which will allow you to save much time for your travel plans
Learn other useful tips about the Czech Republic Visa for Citizens of Burkina Faso in the article below.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a Burkina Faso passport, do I have to apply for a Schengen Visa to enter the Czech Republic?
Yes, if you have a Burkina Faso passport then you’re under the obligation to apply for a Schengen Visa regardless of your preference of choosing a short-term stay (90 days) visa or a long-term stay (more than 90 days) visa.
This document is necessary to travel to the Czech Republic and other nations that are part of the Schengen Area.
Don’t forget that to apply for this visa you have to visit the closest Embassy or Consulate responsible for applicants from Burkina Faso. We advise you to contact your nearest European embassy to receive more information about this and other details related to the Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Burkina Faso.
What is a Schengen Visa?
A Schengen Visa is a travel paper issued by an Embassy or Consulate of any of the Schengen countries. It was launched in 1995 and it allows you to travel freely in any of the Schengen member states.
This visa can be used in the Czech Republic and the other countries of the Schengen zone, but NOT in the following countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Ireland, Romania, and the United Kingdom because these countries aren’t part of the Schengen Agreement.
Can I get a Czech Republic Schengen Visa online?
What items are necessary to get a Czech Republic Schengen Visa?
We advise you to get the following items to apply for this visa, as this wouldn’t change with an online form:
- You need the visa application form first.
- You also need 2 passport-sized pictures recently taken.
- Your valid passport with a scan of the information page.
- You also need your round trip reservation.
- A valid proof of accommodation.
- Proof of financial means.
- A valid travel insurance with coverage of 30,000 euros for medical emergencies or treatments if necessary.
- An email address to receive all the information of the process after you complete the application.
- Means of payment so that you can buy this visa as it isn’t free. It can be your debit/credit card or your Paypal account.
What is the cost of the Czech Republic Schengen Visa?
You have to pay at least 90$ or 80€ for your the Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Burkina Faso if you’re an adult. If you travel with kids older than 6 years old, then the price will change to 45$ or 40€.
If your kid is less than 6 years old, then you won’t have to pay the fees mentioned before. It’s the same for scholarship students and families of residents of the Schengen zone traveling to this area, they don’t have to pay for this visa.
We remind you that these prices don’t include other services like iVisa.com’s service.
Once we launch iVisa.com’s online form, we’ll have to charge another fee to process the document faster and easier. In that case, you’d be able to choose one of the following:
- Standard Processing Option: if you’re not worried too much about the waiting and prefer to save just money and effort.
- Rush Processing Option: if you rather have your visa faster by paying a bit more this time.
- Super Rush Processing Option: if you want to obtain the Schengen Visa the fastest way possible.
How can I apply for this visa?
You might do this process by yourself by now, but we’ll be launching an online form soon that will allow you to speed up the process a lot. You’ll have to follow this step-by-step method:
- Fill in the application form with general information like passport ID and full name and then choose the processing option you prefer.
- Check the information you gave in step one so that you can proceed with the payment platform after clicking on ‘review and checkout’.
- Upload the items expected to the form so that you finish this 3-step process.
The last thing you’d have to do is to wait for the approval letter and visit the embassy or consulate to complete a personal interview and get the actual Schengen Visa.
Can I feel safe while using iVisa.com?
Yes, for sure! Our online forms are reliable because we don’t allow unauthorized access to our database. That’s why many people have trusted our system and you can check that information here.
I still have unresolved questions, where can I find other information about the Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Burkina Faso?
We invite you to check out our website to keep reading other recommendations to get the Schengen Visa safely. Additionally, you can also reach out to our customer service center if you prefer quicker assistance while completing the form.