If you’re from Cambodia, you must apply for the Schengen Visa to enter the Schengen Area in Europe, which involves visiting beautiful countries like the Czech Republic, France, Italy, and others.
The Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Cambodia is a mandatory visa offered by a European embassy that permits you to travel to the Schengen zone. We call this visa the Czech Republic Schengen Visa only because the Czech Republic would be the first and principal destination, but you can use this document to visit the rest of the Schengen Area.
You can only obtain this visa in person by now, but we encourage you to read the following questions to learn to apply smoothly.
Besides, keep in mind that at iVisa.com we’re designing an online form that will speed up and simplify this visa process. This form will be ready soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the meaning of the Czech Republic Schengen Visa?
The Schengen Visa is a visa made for visits into the Schengen Area. The Schengen Area is most of the European Economic Area and other relative countries.
By having this visa, you can stay in the Schengen zone for 90 days within 180 days. You can use this visa for tourism, family visits, and business purposes.
The Schengen Visa is useful only in Schengen territory, not the entire European continent. The following countries don’t accept a Schengen Visa to enter: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Ireland, Romania, and the United Kingdom.
I’m from Cambodia, do I need a Schengen Visa to enter the Czech Republic?
Yes, you must get a Schengen Visa to enter the Czech Republic because Cambodia isn’t part of a Schengen visa-waiver program. Once you get this visa, you can plan your visit carefully so that you can enjoy the Schengen area for a period of 90 days as the visa expires in that amount of time.
We also recommend contacting the nearest European embassy to learn more about the Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Cambodia as this document is available only in person.
Requirements to get a Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Cambodia
It’s not so difficult to get a Czech Republic Schengen Visa, but the process might make you waste a lot of time. That’s the main reason why we decided to create an online form to speed up everything. This form will be available very soon.
Whether you need the visa now or later when we launch the online form, you still need to get the following documents and items:
- 2 passport-sized pictures that should’ve been recently taken.
- Your passport must be ready for this process. We suggest you scan the information page.
- Your round trip reservation.
- A valid proof of accommodation.
- A valid proof of financial means.
- Your travel insurance. The coverage of it should be 30,000 euros.
- An email address that should be in use.
- The last thing you need is a valid payment method to buy this document. It can be your debit/credit card or your Paypal account.
What are the processing times and prices for the Schengen Visa?
The Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Burundi has an official price 90$ or 80€ for every adult and 45$ or 40€ for every child .
Nevertheless, if the child is less than 6 years old then the child won’t have to pay the fees mentioned before.
These previous prices don’t have other fees that might be required for services like the one iVisa.com provides.
Once iVisa.com launches the online form, you’ll have to pay another extra fee so that we can prepare the document quicker.
We have three processing options for that:
- Standard Processing Option, which is the most affordable of the three and it still makes you save effort and time.
- Rush Processing Option, which is a bit quicker than the previous option, so it has a more expensive price.
- Super Rush Processing Option, which is the most expensive price because it’s also the fastest.
How to get a Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Cambodia
You must take a trip to an embassy to get the Schengen visa by now, but we’ll launch our online request form quite soon to help you.
The steps to complete this online form are as follows:
- First, fill out the initial questionnaire with general information and also determine the processing time you prefer.
- Second, review cautiously all the information you wrote to avoid errors and use the payment platform for payments.
- Third, scan and upload the items required to the form so that you can complete everything.
Lastly, you just have to wait for the approval letter so that you can go to the designated embassy to attend the interview and get the actual Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Cambodia.
Is iVisa.com a safe service to receive a Schengen Visa?
Yes, iVisa.com is a secure place not only to obtain a Schengen Visa but also to get other travel papers that you might need while planning your journey.
We never endanger our client’s data, and we don’t retain private information like your payment details. Feel relaxed when applying with our platform as we always ensure professionalism and security.
Learn more about the Czech Republic Schengen Visa for Citizens of Cambodia
At iVisa.com we have a customer service ready to assist you if you have doubts about the visa process. Also, there are other articles about this document on our blog page, so don’t forget to take a look at them if you still have unresolved questions.