As a citizen of Thailand, you must have a Schengen visa to enter the Czech Republic. You don’t need to worry about anything because iVisa.com can help you with a trustworthy procedure. The Czech Republic Schengen Visa for citizens of Thailand is closer than you think!
The Schengen visa is available for different travel purposes, such as tourism, medical, study, etc. Also, you can access single, double, or multiple entries with the Czech Republic Schengen Visa for citizens of Thailand.
Frequently Asked Questions
For how long is my Schengen visa valid?
Immigration authorities determine the validity of your Schengen visa. In some cases, you could have a single-entry, double-entry, or even multiple entries visa. Besides, your travel document could be valid for 1 year, 3 years, or 5 years. It will depend on your application and the purpose of your trip.
Nowadays, you can start the online process with iVisa.com. Go for it, apply for the Czech Republic Schengen Visa for citizens of Thailand.
How long can I stay in the Czech Republic with my Schengen visa?
The Czech Republic Schengen Visa for citizens of Thailand allows a maximum stay of 90 days within a 180-day period. Also, you can travel with your Schengen visa to the 26 countries in the Schengen zone. Start planning your Eurotrip now with iVisa.com!
What information should I gather to apply for the Czech Republic Schengen visa?
- Certification letter - The letter must state the purpose of your trip and should be signed by the person inviting you to the Czech Republic, your friend, employer, school, etc.
- Valid Passport - Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 3 months after leaving the Czech Republic.
- Previous visas - In case you have them.
- Passport Photo - Two white background passport-size pictures. We will check if your photos comply with all the requirements.
- Flight itinerary - Show your reserved flights, but only buy them once you have your visa approval.
- Bank support - Show your bank statements to prove you have enough funds for your trip.
- Medical assistance - Get medical insurance to cover your whole trip.
- Hotel Reservation - Show accommodation proof.
- Payment method - Pay with a Debit or Credit card.
- Email address - Provide your email so that we can send you the visa.
iVisa.com knows what you need for your Czech Republic Schengen Visa for citizens of Thailand.
What are the fees to apply for the Schengen visa?
iVisa.com provides three options for processing your application:
- Standard Processing Option - If you can wait an average time, choose the cheapest option.
- Rush Processing Option - We will send your visa in less time.
- Super Rush Processing Option - Expect your travel document right away.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! We have been helping travelers for years. We know exactly what you need for your next trip to the Czech Republic. Your details are safe within our systems. We will only use them to process your Czech Republic Schengen Visa for citizens of Thailand.
Where could I find more information?
Communicate with our customer service agents now! They can answer all your questions 24 hours a day. There is no need to wait to check all the details about the Czech Republic Schengen Visa for citizens of Thailand.
As soon as you land in Prague, the Czech Republic’s capital, you should head to Prague Castle. The site has been standing since the 10th century and has been a focal point of Eastern European history. It has had so many influences, such as the Holy Roman Emperors, the Habsburgs, the Bohemian kings, and nowadays, the President of the Czech Republic. For sight seeing make your way to St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica, the Powder Tower, and the Golden Lane. Don’t miss the famous Old Royal Palace, where you will find the marvelous Vladislav Hall. Pass by the spectacular Royal Garden, where you can see the Singing Fountain.
Charles Bridge is another landmark you can’t miss. Located over the River Vltava, it dates back to 1357, and it spans over 520 meters. Along the bridge, you can find some statues of interest. Check the Holy Roman Emperor Charles IV and the statue of John of Nepomuk, the most revered saint in the Czech Republic. The views from the bridge will be worth your whole trip to Prague. We’re sure you will have a blast here!