Traveling to the Czech Republic is the best choice any traveler can make. If you plan to visit the country, you may wonder about the “Czech Republic Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to the Czech Republic?”. Moreover, you may also be concerned about how to get the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form. Fortunately, iVisa.com is the perfect alternative to learn more about all you need to know for your trip to the Czech Republic.
What do I need to do to get the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form?
It is a straightforward process that does not take more than five minutes to complete. Please, consider the “Czech Republic Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to the Czech Republic?” before getting ready for your trip.
- You will need to fill out the application form and tell us specific details about yourself, your trip, and your medical condition. Once you do so, select the processing time for your service.
- Choose the means of payment for the service. iVisa.com accepts most credit/debit cards, or PayPal transfers as well.
- Attach all required documents, including your scanned passport, and submit your request.
Why should I apply in advance?
It does not matter if your trip will be in the next few months because you will be ready before anyone else. Our experts will verify your document is prepared to be presented to immigration authorities. Moreover, you will have enough time to correct any detail if it changes in the future.
Learn more about the “Czech Republic Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to the Czech Republic?” in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Could you tell me more about the Czech Republic Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to the Czech Republic?
If you wonder about the “Czech Republic Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to the Czech Republic?”, you have to know the following info:
There is no mandatory vaccine to visit the Czech Republic, but a few recommended ones such as Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and Rabies. However, what you will need to get is the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form. A screening travel document created as part of the new travel measures.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Czech Republic?
Yes, travelers must be fully vaccinated to enter the Czech Republic for tourism.
Approved vaccines are AstraZeneca, Moderna, Pfizer, Janssen and Covishield.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered at least two weeks before traveling.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in the Czech Republic?
- There are no quarantine requirements for fully vaccinated travelers.
- Travelers coming from low-risk countries can enter the Czech Republic for tourism purposes without quarantine provided testing or vaccination requirements are met.
- Unvaccinated travelers coming from high-risk and very high-risk countries need to quarantine for 5 days and take a PCR test after day 5 in the Czech Republic before finishing their quarantine.
Do I need to take the COVID-19 PCR Test before traveling to the Czech Republic?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours for all travelers aged 18 and over who have not received a COVID vaccine booster shot
- COVID test exemptions: Fully vaccinated adults who have a vaccine booster shot, children under 12 and fully vaccinated children (booster shot not required) aged 12-18 are exempt from testing
- COVID test after arrival: Unvaccinated travelers must undergo PCR testing between days 5 - 7 after arrival
Which risk category is my country?
Low-risk countries: Bahrain, Chile, Indonesia, Colombia, the Republic of Korea, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, Peru, Rwanda, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Taiwan, Uruguay, Vatican, Macau
High-risk countries: Polonia, Romania
Very high-risk countries: Rest of the world
What are the requisites to apply for the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form?
Once you learn about the “Czech Republic Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to the Czech Republic?” you can start with the process to get the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form. Please, complete the following list of items before applying:
- You will need to scan your passport with relevant information about yourself.
- You will have to present a negative PCR test from the COVID-19 take not earlier than three days prior to your trip.
- You must choose the means of payment you’re about to receive.
What is the final price to get the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form?
If you already got clear the “Czech Republic Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to the Czech Republic?” and you want to obtain the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Card, you should check the service fees. The final price will depend on the option of your preference.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
Is it secure to use iVisa.com?
Yes, it is! iVisa.com is a reliable travel agency where you will get all the required travel documents to visit the Czech Republic. Moreover, you will receive guidance from our experts who will help you at any time. Your data will be protected at all costs. That’s why most customers recommend our services, as you can check here.
How can I find out more about it?
If you still have questions about the “Czech Republic Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to the Czech Republic?”, you can get in touch with our support team. They will help you with any inquiries you have whenever you need them. You can also send them an email to email@example.com.
The Czech Republic is one of the most fascinating and surprising countries in Europe. Despite its small size, it is a country waiting for you to discover it soon. The Czech Republic has the best tourist attractions that you will not find anywhere else because they are unique in their style. It is for this very reason that iVisa.com recommends a couple of places to consider before you embark on your trip to this fascinating country.
The first destination you should visit is the Prague Astronomical Clock. It is one of the oldest clocks that work with a type of technology from the Middle Ages and still works today. If you are looking to admire and enjoy the gothic architecture, you should visit Old Town Square. Here you can find not only places to sit and have a coffee but also attractions so you can see all of Prague from above.
As you can see, the Czech Republic is an amazing country that you should visit as part of your next trip. Don't forget to get your travel documents before you start your adventure to the Czech Republic.