If you’re a citizen of Poland, you must apply for the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form before entering the Czech Republic. By now, that’s the only mandatory requirement for all EU citizens wishing to enter this country. The good news is that you can obtain this form by using an online application request , meaning that you can save the trip to the embassy.
It’s not complicated to apply for this document online. To see How Citizens of Poland Can Enter the Czech Republic During Coronavirus, keep reading the information in the questions below. By doing that, you’ll also be able to see how to apply for this document with iVisa.com.
How Citizens of Poland Can Enter the Czech Republic During Coronavirus
- Go to the application page.
- Complete the online form with your general and basic information. You’ll have to give information like passport ID and full name.
- Select the processing time you prefer.
- Wait for the reply of our agents to ensure that all the information is accurate.
- Receive the locator form by email inbox.
- Print and sign the form if needed and show it to the officers at the airport.
Apply in advance with iVisa.com
Are you taking your trip in a few months? Then, we advise you to apply in advance . This way, you’ll receive the document on due time, even if you apply today. We’ll make sure of having it ready for your trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the meaning of the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form?
All foreign citizens entering the Czech Republic must obtain a Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form before arrival. This document is a travel requirement that allows you to enter the Czech Republic easily through an automated system. It’s the only document you need to visit this country as an EU citizen.
What do I need to apply for the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form?
You’ll only require the following list of items to apply for this locator form online:
- A valid passport with a 6-month validity.
- Your credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- An email address to get this document.
- A COVID-19 PCR test (if required).
What are the processing times and prices?
The price you have to pay for this document will change depending on how quickly you want to receive it. These are your alternatives:
- Standard Processing: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
See How Citizens of Poland Can Enter the Czech Republic During Coronavirus here .
How Can Citizens of Poland Enter the Czech Republic during Coronavirus via an online form?
To get the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form in the easiest way possible, we suggest you follow these steps:
- The first step is to complete the online application form and choose a processing option.
- The second step, is to ensure that all the information you gave in step one is correct before paying for your locator form.
- The third step is to add the documents needed to the form so that you can complete the online process and get ready to obtain the form via email inbox.
Can I get this document for free?
Yes, this document tends to be available for free, but applying for it with iVisa.com can save you the effort and time you might waste by waiting for the official website to load. Plus, you can apply in any language you prefer on our website.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com to apply for this document?
We never compromise our database to third-party companies, and we are always very transparent with the information we provide. That’s why you can feel safe using our services at any time. Many clients have trusted our services and you can confirm that here.
Learn How Citizens of Poland Enter the Czech RepublicDuring Coronavirus here.
Where can I check more information?
If you want to know How Citizens of Poland Can Enter the Czech Republic During Coronavirus click here. Also, you can always talk to our customer service representatives here if you still have doubts related to this online process.
It’s always exciting to plan a trip to a country like the Czech Republic. It may not be as popular as France, Italy, or Germany but the Czech Republic is still a charming place. In this country, you can visit amazing buildings full of historical meaning, and you can also try out delicious craft beers. The Czech Republic is the expert in beer indeed, and that might be surprising for many travelers.
The capital city is Prague, a famous city due to its huge influence on the fashion industry. But aside from that, this city is also an incredible spot to experience unique castles, including the 9th-Century Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge. Also, it has the popular Convent of Saint George, an enigmatic place where you can enjoy many pieces of Bohemian art.
But Prague is not all you have to explore in the Czech Republic. You should also visit other cities and regions full of unique landmarks, such as the beautiful Český Krumlov that has many Baroque and Gothic buildings.