You must apply for the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form before planning your trip to this country. The Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form is obligatory for all the citizens of Europe wishing to visit Czechia. Good thing is that you can easily obtain this form with our online application request.
If you apply online you’ll save a lot of time and effort. To see How Citizens of Russia Can Enter the Czech Republic During Coronavirus, we recommend you read the questions below. We’ll be ready at iVisa.com to help you with this process.
How Citizens of Russia Can Enter the Czech Republic During Coronavirus
- Firstly, you have to go to our application page to begin the process.
- Complete the application form.
- Select a processing speed according to your needs.
- Our agents will review all the information to make sure that there are no mistakes.
- Be ready to receive the locator form in your email inbox.
- Print and sign the form if necessary and after that show it to the authorities once you arrive at the airport.
Can I apply in advance with iVisa.com’s service?
Yes, of course! You can apply in advance with our website so that you can have your document ready for your trip, even if you’re taking this trip a few months later.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Czech Republic?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter the Czech Republic.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Janssen, Sputnik V, Vero Cell. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
What is the meaning of the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form?
All travelers wishing to enter the Czech Republic must apply for the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form before arriving in the country. This is a traveling screening created to receive crucial information from arriving visitors.
Which risk category is my country?
Travelers arriving from low, medium, high and very high-risk countries are able to travel to Czech Republic for the purpose of visiting friends or tourism. Only residents of the Czech Republic can travel from South Africa, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia and Mozambique.
- Low-risk countries: Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Chile, Indonesia, Canada, Colombia, the Republic of Korea, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, Peru, Rwanda, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Taiwan, Uruguay, Vatican, Hong Kong and Macau
- Medium-risk countries: Italy and Malta
- High-risk countries: Finland, France, Monaco, Portugal, Spain, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, San Marino, Romania, Sweden and Switzerland
- Very high-risk countries: Rest of the world
- Extreme-risk countries: None
What are the items required to apply?
It’s quite easy to apply with us as we’ll only ask you to have the following documents and items:
- You must have a valid passport (6-month validity).
- You also need a credit/debit card or PayPal to process your payment.
- An email address where you’ll receive this document.
- A COVID-19 PCR test (if required).
See How Citizens of Russia the Czech Republic During Coronavirus here.
Do I need to take the COVID-19 PCR Test before traveling to the Czech Republic?
- There are no testing requirements for fully vaccinated travelers arriving from any country, with the exception of South Africa, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia and Mozambique.
- Unvaccinated travelers coming from low-risk and medium-risk countries need a negative PCR test result taken 72 hours before or a negative antigen test result taken 48 hours before departure.
- Unvaccinated travelers coming from high-risk and very high-risk countries need a negative PCR test result taken 72 hours before departure.
- Only residents of the Czech Republic can travel from the extreme-risk countries. Unvaccinated travelers need a negative PCR test result taken 72 hours before departure.
- Only residents of the Czech Republic can travel from South Africa, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique and they will need a PCR within 72 hours, and further PCR testing between day 10 - 14.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in the Czech Republic?
- There are no quarantine requirements for fully vaccinated travelers with the exception of arrivals from South Africa, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique.
- Travelers coming from low-risk and medium-risk countries can enter the Czech Republic for tourism purposes without quarantine provided testing or vaccination requirements are met.
- Unvaccinated travelers coming from high-risk and very high-risk countries need to quarantine for 5 days and take a PCR test after day 5 in the Czech Republic before finishing their quarantine.
- Only residents of the Czech Republic can travel from the extreme-risk countries. Unvaccinated travelers are required to undergo a PCR test within 24 hours of entering the Czech Republic and quarantine for 10 days and undergo another PCR test after the 10th day.
- Only residents of the Czech Republic can travel from South Africa, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique. All travelers must quarantine until a negative test result is received.
How much does the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form?
Our platform allows you to get this electronic document very fast, but it’ll depend also on the price you decide to pay. The faster you want to get this document, the more you have to pay. Nevertheless, the options are affordable, as you can see in the information below:
- Standard Processing: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
See How Citizens of Russia Can Enter the Czech Republic During Coronavirus here.
How Can Citizens of Russia Enter the Czech Republic during Coronavirus?
You can visit Czechia only by having an Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form. The good news is that this document is easy to get as you only have to follow these steps:
- Step one, complete the online application form with your private information and select the processing speed you prefer.
- Step two, make sure that the information you gave in step one is correct to continue with the payment.
- Step three, add the items required to the form to complete the process and get your Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form in your email inbox.
How safe is iVisa.com?
It’s safe to use iVisa.com as we have an extremely secured database and we do not give any details to third-party businesses. You can check our reviews here to learn more.
Learn How Citizens of Russia Can Enter the Czech Republic During Coronavirus here.
Where can I check more information?
If you want to see How Citizens of Russia Can Enter the Czech Republic During Coronavirus click here. You’re free to also talk to our customer service agents here in case you still have doubts about this online process.
The Czech Republic, also known as Czechia, is a country where you can get to know many beautiful things, both natural and man-made. Antique castles, tasty craft beers, grassy hills, and dramatic architecture await you here.
One of the first things you should visit in Czechia is Prague Castle, located in the capital city, Prague. Despite the continuous fires and attacks, this castle is one of the most striking, classic, and representative vestiges of the great historical, cultural and social past in Prague. By exploring this castle you’ll also be able to visit the iconic Prague Cathedral, where all the holy bishops and archbishops of this country are buried.
You should also visit Charles Bridge, which crosses the Vltava River from the Old Town to the Little Town. Besides, this place is the second oldest existing bridge in the country.
Are you a castle lover? we suggest you visit Karlštejn Castle, placed 30 km from Prague. This Gothic castle, built-in 1348 on behalf of Charles IV, is a great place to learn more about the cultural heritage in this country.
We recommend you apply for the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form once you’re ready to visit this country.