A Eurotrip wouldn’t be complete without visiting the Czech Republic. Visit Prague, Czech Republic’s capital, and explore the marvelous St Vitus Cathedral. Discover some treasures like St John of Nepomunk’s tomb and the wonderful Chapel of St Wenceslas. The Czech Republic is the country to start your European journey, so start researching about the new entry requirements.
International travelers going to the Czech Republic need to get an ETIAS. The ETIAS is mandatory for non-EU citizens who are exempt from a Schengen visa, and this is the case of citizens of the United Arab Emirates .
Find out more about Czech ETIAS below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does ETIAS stand for?
ETIAS stands for European Travel Information and Authorization System, and it’s a new online form established by the European Union.
High crime rates, irregular immigration, and terrorism have pushed EU authorities to create better mechanisms to control incoming visitors. ETIAS will be the solution to these issues and hopefully will safeguard European borders.
Discover more of the Czech ETIAS application form with iVisa.com!
Do I need an ETIAS as a United Arab Emirates citizen?
Yes, citizens of the United Arab Emirates have to obtain an ETIAS before traveling to the Czech Republic. The United Arab Emirates is a country exempt from a Schengen visa, so its citizens will have to acquire the ETIAS.
Is Czech ETIAS equivalent to a visa?
No, ETIAS and visas are not equal. The visa procedure requires an interview at the consulate, lots of paperwork, and long waiting periods. The Czech ETIAS only requires a few minutes from the applicant to obtain the authorization document.
As well, nationalities that require a visa to the Schengen zone don’t have to get a Czech ETIAS. In the case of the United Arab Emirates, this country is exempt from the Schengen visa, so UAE citizens will need to apply for a Czech ETIAS.
Can I travel to other countries with the Czech ETIAS?
Yes! The Czech ETIAS is not a process valid only for the Czech Republic. The ETIAS document is valid for the 26 countries in the Schengen zone. Go to the iVisa.com Visa Checker and confirm if you only need an ETIAS for every country you want to visit in Europe. Remember that not all countries in Europe are Schengen, so decide where you want to go.
Can I travel multiple times with the Czech ETIAS?
Multiple entries are the main advantage of the Czech ETIAS, but you should check the next parameters of the ETIAS document:
- The Czech ETIAS is valid for 3 consecutive years.
- You can stay up to 90 days within a 180-day period in the Czech Republic or any other Schengen country.
Apply and visit Europe soon!
What docs are requested?
Citizens of the United Arab Emirates will need to provide information about name, address, birthplace, nationality, phone numbers, etc. As well, they should expect to answer questions about criminal past, medical conditions, and previous trips.
Travelers must get the next requirements:
- A passport scan showing your details.
- An email address that must be valid so iVisa.com can send the ETIAS document.
- Payment options, pay with a Paypal account or with a credit/debit card. iVisa.com has a minimum price for the professional service to obtain the Czech ETIAS.
What are the procedure times?
iVisa.com offers three alternatives to obtain the Czech ETIAS, and the United Arab Emirates citizens can choose between these:
- Standard service, the regular option most customers choose.
- Rush service, a quicker service in case you need the Czech ETIAS sooner.
- Super rush service the fastest option when you cannot wait.
Contact our customer agents if you have some questions.
What is the Czech ETIAS process?
The process is simple, and citizens of the United Arab Emirates will need to follow 3 steps:
- Complete the online questionnaire and select a waiting period (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review the information and complete any blanks spots left. Pick a payment option, either go for a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach the documents required, like the passport scan.
What answer will I get?
After completing the ETIAS application, iVisa.com will send the ETIAS authorization document to the email address detailed in the online form. United Arab Emirates citizens must provide a valid email address, so the Czech ETIAS arrives safely to their email inbox.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
How can I acquire further info?
Allow iVisa.com to make it easy for you!