Learn More: Schengen Visa
Required Documents to Apply
The Czech Republic, or Czechia, is a Central European nation rich with an interesting history and fascinating culture. The most popular destination is the capital, Prague, which is well-suited to welcome all kinds of tourists. You can take a walk down one of the countless narrow streets in the Old Town and admire the diverse and magnificent architecture. In Prague, getting lost can be totally fun! Moreover, if you want a 360 degree, birds-eye view of the cityscape, visit Petrin Tower, an observatory with over 300 steps to the top. But don't worry, they have an elevator.
Apart from booking your accommodation, you need to see whether or not you need a visa to visit the Czech Republic. The country is in the European Union and is thus a member of the Schengen Area Agreement, meaning that you need a Schengen visa. However, that is not the case in two situations: if you are an EU national or if you are from one of several visa waiver countries (Annex II).
To learn under which category you fall, you can study the visa policy of the Schengen Area. quicker solution. Check out our Visa Checker Tool. Simply choose your nationality from the drag-down menu and put the Czech Republic as the destination. In seconds you'll know if you need a visa or not. If you do not need one, you are free to travel. If you do, we offer a list of the embassies where you can apply in-person.
Note that even though the Czech Republic is its own country in the Schengen area, you do not necessarily have to apply at the embassy of the Czech Republic for your visa documentation. Be aware that the Schengen visa rules can be quite strict. If you go to the Czech Republic only, then you need to visit the nearest Czech embassy. However, if you have multiple destinations, you need to apply for your Schengen visa at the embassy of the country that is your main destination. If that cannot be established, you need to apply for your visa at the embassy of the country you visit first. So, if you plan to go to Germany and then visit the Czech Republic, the visa that you obtain from the German embassy grants you entry in the Czech Republic as well.
If you need to get a visa for the Czech Republic, make sure that you meet all the country-specific requirements. Although you can do that online, we recommend that you call the diplomatic mission or embassy itself. It is the most reliable source of information. Websites are not always updated, leading to mistakes. Just give the embassy a call or email, and you will find out more info.
Nevertheless, what iVisa can tell you for sure is that you will likely need a passport that remains valid for at least 6 months beyond your date of arrival in the Czech Republic. For further information, contact the nearest Czech embassy.
iVisa cannot process Schengen visa applications, but we hope that the above information is helpful. For further questions, you can contact our support service, which is free and available 24/7.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Czech ETIAS for Citizens of Serbia
- How can Citizens of Mexico apply for a Czech ETIAS?
- What is the Czech ETIAS for Citizens of Mauritius
- Getting your Czech ETIAS as a Citizen of the Marshall Islands
- Essential info about the Czech ETIAS for Citizens of Malaysia
- Find more about the Czech ETIAS for Citizens of Macao
- How to get the Czech ETIAS for citizens of Guatemala
- How to get the Czech ETIAS for citizens of Grenada
- Easy way to get the Czech ETIAS for citizens of Georgia
- Czech ETIAS requirements for citizens of El Salvador
- Practical tips on how to get the Czech ETIAS for citizens of Dominica
- Czech ETIAS process for citizens of Costa Rica
- Czech ETIAS requirements for citizens of Colombia
- Czech ETIAS process for citizens of Chile
- Czech ETIAS process for citizens of Canada
- Learn more about the Multiple Entry benefit with Czech ETIAS
- What is the Validity of the Czech ETIAS?
- What is the Cost of the Czech ETIAS?
- Check the Requirements to obtain the Czech ETIAS
- Requirements for Citizens of Vanuatu applying for Czech ETIAS
- What is the Czech ETIAS application for Citizens of Uruguay?
- Learn more about Czech ETIAS for Citizens of the United States of America
- Read about the Czech ETIAS for Citizens of the United Arab Emirates
- Can Citizens of Ukraine apply for Czech ETIAS?
- Requirements for Citizens of Tuvalu applying for Czech ETIAS
- Explore the Czech ETIAS for Citizens of Trinidad and Tobago
- Find out more about Czech ETIAS for Citizens of Tonga
- CHECK REQUIREMENTS FOR CZECH ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF SAMOA
- LEARN MORE ABOUT CZECH ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF SAINT VINCENT
- HOW TO GET CZECH ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF SAINT LUCIA
- CHECK REQUIREMENTS FOR CZECH ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS
- HOW CAN I APPLY FOR CZECH ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF PERU?
- HOW TO GET CZECH ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF PARAGUAY
- How can you get the Czech ETIAS for Citizens of Timor?
- What is meant by the Czech ETIAS for Citizens of Taiwan?
- Get all the insights about Czech ETIAS for Citizens of South Korea
- A detailed guide on the Czech ETIAS for Citizens of Solomon Islands
- Learn more about the Czech ETIAS for Citizens of Kiribati
- How can Citizens of Japan apply for the Czech ETIAS?
- Czech ETIAS application for Citizens of Israel
- How can you apply for Czech ETIAS for Citizens of Singapore?
- Discover everything about the Czech ETIAS for citizens of Seychelles
- LEARN MORE ABOUT CZECH ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF PANAMA
- CHECK REQUIREMENTS FOR CZECH ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF PALAU
- HOW TO GET CZECH ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF MACEDONIA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR CZECH ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF NICARAGUA
- CHECK REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CZECH ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF NEW ZEALAND
- HOW CAN I APPLY FOR CZECH ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF NAURU?
- HOW TO APPLY FOR CZECH ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF MONTENEGRO
- Learn more about Czech ETIAS for the citizens of Moldova
- Check requirements for Czech ETIAS For the citizens of Micronesia
- Essential information about the Czech ETIAS for Citizens of Hong Kong
- How to apply for a Czech ETIAS for Citizens of Honduras
- Czech ETIAS requirements for citizens of Brunei
- Can Citizens of Brazil apply for Czech ETIAS?
- Czech ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Learn more about Czech ETIAS for Citizens of Barbados
- What is the Czech ETIAS for Citizens of the Bahamas?
- Explore the Czech ETIAS application for Citizens of Australia
- Czech ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Argentina
- Read about Czech ETIAS for Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
- Can Citizens of Albania apply for Czech ETIAS?
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.