You must apply for the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form before planning your trip to this country. The Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form is obligatory for all the citizens of Europe wishing to visit Czechia. Good thing is that you can easily obtain this form with our online application request.
If you apply online you’ll save a lot of time and effort. To see How Citizens of Russia Can Enter the Czech Republic During Coronavirus, we recommend you read the questions below. We’ll be ready at iVisa.com to help you with this process.
Note: Since April 9th, 2022, the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form is no longer necessary to enter the country.
How Citizens of Russia Can Enter the Czech Republic During Coronavirus
- Firstly, you have to go to our application page to begin the process.
- Complete the application form.
- Select a processing speed according to your needs.
- Our agents will review all the information to make sure that there are no mistakes.
- Be ready to receive the locator form in your email inbox.
- Print and sign the form if necessary and after that show it to the authorities once you arrive at the airport.
Can I apply in advance with iVisa.com’s service?
Yes, of course! You can apply in advance with our website so that you can have your document ready for your trip, even if you’re taking this trip a few months later.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the meaning of the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form?
All travelers wishing to enter the Czech Republic must apply for the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form before arriving in the country. This is a traveling screening created to receive crucial information from arriving visitors.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter the Czech Republic?
No, you don´t need a COVID vaccination certificate to enter the Czech Republic.
- Approved vaccines are AstraZeneca, Moderna, Pfizer, Janssen, and Covishield.
- You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Czech Republic travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR test before traveling to the Czech Republic?
- COVID test requirements: There are no testing requirements.
What are the items required to apply?
It’s quite easy to apply with us as we’ll only ask you to have the following documents and items:
- You must have a valid passport (6-month validity).
- You also need a credit/debit card or PayPal to process your payment.
- An email address where you’ll receive this document.
- A COVID-19 PCR test (if required).
See How Citizens of Russia the Czech Republic During Coronavirus here.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in the Czech Republic?
Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in the Czech Republic.
How much does the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form?
Our platform allows you to get this electronic document very fast, but it’ll depend also on the price you decide to pay. The faster you want to get this document, the more you have to pay. Nevertheless, the options are affordable, as you can see in the information below:
- Standard Processing: 24 hours - USD $33.49.
- Rush Processing: 8 hours - USD $59.99.
- Super Rush Processing: 4 hours - USD $98.99.
See How Citizens of Russia Can Enter the Czech Republic During Coronavirus here.
How Can Citizens of Russia Enter the Czech Republic during Coronavirus?
You can visit Czechia only by having an Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form. The good news is that this document is easy to get as you only have to follow these steps:
- Step one, complete the online application form with your private information and select the processing speed you prefer.
- Step two, make sure that the information you gave in step one is correct to continue with the payment.
- Step three, add the items required to the form to complete the process and get your Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form in your email inbox.
How safe is iVisa.com?
It’s safe to use iVisa.com as we have an extremely secured database and we do not give any details to third-party businesses. You can check our reviews here to learn more.
Learn How Citizens of Russia Can Enter the Czech Republic During Coronavirus here.
Where can I check more information?
If you want to see How Citizens of Russia Can Enter the Czech Republic During Coronavirus click here. You’re free to also talk to our customer service agents here in case you still have doubts about this online process.
The Czech Republic, also known as Czechia, is a country where you can get to know many beautiful things, both natural and man-made. Antique castles, tasty craft beers, grassy hills, and dramatic architecture await you here.
One of the first things you should visit in Czechia is Prague Castle, located in the capital city, Prague. Despite the continuous fires and attacks, this castle is one of the most striking, classic, and representative vestiges of the great historical, cultural and social past in Prague. By exploring this castle you’ll also be able to visit the iconic Prague Cathedral, where all the holy bishops and archbishops of this country are buried.
You should also visit Charles Bridge, which crosses the Vltava River from the Old Town to the Little Town. Besides, this place is the second oldest existing bridge in the country.
Are you a castle lover? we suggest you visit Karlštejn Castle, placed 30 km from Prague. This Gothic castle, built-in 1348 on behalf of Charles IV, is a great place to learn more about the cultural heritage in this country.
We recommend you apply for the Czech Republic Passenger Locator Form once you’re ready to visit this country.