If you are Citizen from Equatorial Guinea and plan to visit Denmark, you need a Schengen visa to enter its borders. Getting your visa approval is easier when you process your application through the services of iVisa.com.
The application form requires some basic information about you and your trip. It is designed to be completed in the average time of 20 minutes, and best of all, is 100% online.
There are five types of Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Equatorial Guinea you can apply for : Schengen visa for study/trainee purposes, for tourism purposes, for business purposes, for medical purposes, for Cultural/Sports purposes.
Depending on your profile and travel record, your visa can be valid for a single entry, double entry or multiple entries.
We know the global health situation has made travelling a little more complicated. However, there are still many options to reach your destination. iVisa.com is constantly monitoring the conditions and finding solutions to help users get their documents and travel permissions with no worries.
This article contains critical information to help Citizens of Equatorial Guinea improve their application for the Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Equatorial Guinea.
What are the steps to apply for the Denmark Schengen visa with iVisa.com?
- Enter the application form.
- Enter the information. (Some basic data about yourself and your trip).
- Remember to include the additional documents to support your application.
- Choose a processing speed.
- Experts from iVisa.com check your application and let you know if corrections are necessary.
- Receive your Schengen visa via Email (time will depend on the selected processing speed).
- Print your visa.
What are the advantages of applying in advance for a Schengen visa?
If you plan your trip a few months ahead, applying in advance for the Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Equatorial Guinea is a great alternative. By doing it, iVisa.com can take charge of choosing the best moment to process your application and getting the best results.
Remember this option is not suitable for rush travels. Fill out the online form.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the special conditions due to coronavirus?
On march 2020 Denmark authorities imposed an entry ban on foreign citizens due to coronavirus. However, in the late 2020, some categories of travelers have been authorized to enter Denmark.
Those categories are:
- Active workers in Denmark. (valid contract with local company).
- Businessmen attending a critical business meeting.
- Trainees or students enrolled in a certified institution.
- Wife/husband, parents, child of a Danish national resident: .
Travelers must provide all the required documentation to prove they belong to one of those categories. With no exemptions, travelers must provide a certificate with a negative COVID-19 result from the last 72 hours as max.
Our customer service agents are ready to assist you with this topic.
For how long am I authorized to stay in Denmark?
Regardless the purpose of your trip, visitors are authorized to stay in Denmark for 90 days within a period of 180 days. This is called the 90/180 rule and it's critical to determine your future chances of renewing your Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Equatorial Guinea.
The 90/180 rule may be tricky for some travelers, our customer service agents will be glad to answer all or your queries about this topic..
May I know in advance for how long will my visa be valid?
Only the Schengen zone/Denmark authorities can determine the validity of a visa. A visa can be valid for a single-entry, double-entry, or multiple entries and could go from a few months to 5 years
The top type is a multiple entry visa. It can be valid for 1 year, 3 years, or 5 years. To be eligible for a multiple entry visa, travelers must get a single or a double entry visa first.
What information should I gather to apply for the Denmark Schengen visa?
- Certification letter: A letter stating the purpose of your trip is definitive. It must be signed by your business contact, your employer, or the family/friend who is inviting you to visit Denmark.
- Valid Passport: Please include a copy of your valid passport (with two blank pages available for stamping). Check remaining validity, it must be at least 180 days after the arrival in Denmark.
- Previous visas: If you are applying for a renewal, It would be important to attach a copy of your previous visas..
- Passport Photo: Two white background passport size pictures. The photo tool from iVisa.com analyzes your photos to make them government compliant. Take advantage of this feature and avoid delays in your application.
- Flight itinerary: You will need to present flight tickets at the border control to prove you have a way out of the country. ivisa.com recommends waiting for the visa approval before getting your tickets.
- Bank supports: You should demonstrate enough financial means to cover the expenses during your stay in Denmark.
- Medical assistance: It is necessary to get Health insurance.
- Hotel Reservation: Proof of accommodation for your whole stay in Denmark.
- Payment method: Choose a payment method: Debit/Credit card, PayPal.
Remember, you can start your application for the Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Equatorial Guinea anytime with the online form developed by iVisa.com. If you have doubts about how to fill the form, please contact our customer service.
What are the fees to apply for the Schengen visa?
- Standard Processing service: An affordable option to process your application. Get a response within average times.
- Rush Processing Option: For a higher fee get a faster response .
- Super Rush Processing Option: For the highest fee, your application is processed at the highest speed.
Is iVisa.com a trustable service?
You can be sure it is. iVisa.com has processed millions of documents with optimal results. The experience gained through years allows us to assure we are the best option to process your application for the Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Equatorial Guinea.
Access the customer reviews section and share the positive experiences of thousands of users.
Where could I find more information?
Our customer service agents are available 24/7 to answer all of your questions about the Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Equatorial Guinea.