Citizens from Eritrea must present a Schengen visa on their arrival to enter its borders. The process to apply for a Denmark Schengen Visa for Citizens of Eritrea may seem long and complicated, good news is, iVisa.com offers a fast, reliable and safe service to process your application and help travelers from Eritrea to get their visa.
The application form is completely online, and after getting the necessary documents and information, filling it out takes no more than 20 minutes.
The current global situation has presented new challenges to travelers, and the conditions to enter some countries are more demanding than ever. To help travelers face this new reality, iVisa.com has prepared a solution for every need and every new requirement.
The easiest way to get the Denmark Schengen Visa for Citizens of Eritrea is iVisa.com.
How could I get my Denmark Schengen visa with iVisa.com?
iVisa.com has created a simple and friendly process to help you get your visa. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the application form. (Enter basic data about your trip and yourself).
- Attach additional documents (Find what you need in the FAQs section of this blog). Pick a processing option.
- iVisa.com checks your application and informs you if some editing is necessary.
- Get your Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Eritrea through your Email (time may vary).
- On your mobile device, store the file you received. Also, print your visa (authorities may require it).
What are the reasons to apply in advance for a visa?
If you are planning your trip with at least a couple of months of advantage, you can choose to apply in advance for Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Eritrea. When you pick this option, iVisa.com can select the right moment to process your application in order to get optimal results.
Please remember, by choosing this option, iVisa.com guarantees the validity of your visa during your stay in Denmark (the 90/180 rule applies).
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of visas are available?
Eritrea passport holders can apply for five types of Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Eritrea: Denmark Schengen visa for tourism purposes, for business purposes, for medical purposes, for study/trainee purposes, for Cultural/Sports purposes.
The traveler’s profile determines the validity of a visa. It can be valid for a single entry, double entry or multiple entries.
What is the 90/180 rule?
This rule establishes that visitors can stay in Denmark or inside the borders of the Schengen zone for a max of 90 days in a period of 180 days. This rule is unbreakable and Danish authorities are very strict about it.
Would you like to receive more information about this rule?. Please contact one of our customer service agents. Our team is available 24/7 to assist you.
Are there special conditions to enter Denmark due to coronavirus?
Yes, as many other European countries did, starting on march 2020, Danish government imposed an entry ban on foreign travelers. As the months went by, the restrictions for some travel categories were eliminated.
Travelers authorized to enter Denmark are:
- Relatives of a Danish national resident. (Wife/husband, parents, child).
- Workers with a valid contract in Denmark. (with a local company).
- Businessmen attending a business meeting.
- Trainees or students enrolled in a Danish School.
There are two basic requirements to enter the Danish borders:
- Present the required documents to support the entry authorization.
- A valid certificate with a negative COVID-19 result (issued during the last 72 hours).
What is the validity of my Denmark Schengen visa?
The validity of a visa is determined by the Schengen zone/Denmark authorities. Based on your profile they decide for how long it will be valid. You may obtain a visa for a single-entry, double-entry, or multiple entries.
Accessing a multiple entry visa is only possible after getting a single or a double entry visa.
What information should I gather to apply for the Denmark Schengen visa?
- Valid Passport: Please include a copy of your valid passport (with two blank pages available for stamping). Check remaining validity, it must be at least 180 days after the arrival in Denmark.
- Previous visas: Regardless you have been to Europe before or not. It would be a good idea to include a copy of your previous visas. (if applicable).
- Certification letter: Through this document, you explain to authorities the purpose of your trip. Remember It must be signed by the person who is inviting you to visit Denmark. Whether it is a family/friend, business contact, or your employer.
- Passport Photos: Two passport size white background pictures are required. The advanced features of the photo tool created by iVisa.com make your photos government compliant.
- Flight itinerary: Flight tickets with entry and departure dates .
- Bank supports: Bank account statements to prove you have enough financial means to cover your stay in Denmark.
- Medical assistance: It is necessary to get Health insurance.
- Proof of accommodation: Provide a hotel booking or the address of the place you are staying during your stay in Denmark.
- Payment method: Pick a preferred payment method: Debit/Credit card, PayPal are available.
What are the fees to apply for the Denmark Schengen visa?
Citizens from Eritrea can choose from the following options to process their [application] for the Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Eritrea:
- Standard Processing service: Budget friendly option. Process your application within average times.
- Rush Processing service: Faster processing, higher price.
- Super Rush Processing service: Get an almost immediate response. Pay a high fee
Is iVisa.com safe?
iVisa.com is a safe service to process your application for the Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Eritrea. Through years, we have helped millions of users to get their documents under a safe and friendly environment.
You are welcome to check the customer reviews section. Thousands of positive experiences support our service.