Ethiopia is part of a list of 107 visa-required countries to enter the Schengen zone. This means, Ethiopia passport holders need to obtain a Schengen visa to enter the Danish borders.
The traditional procedures to apply for a visa can be exhausting: full of paperwork, long rows, and hard to understand processes. iVisa.com is aware of this, and thinking about applicants, our experienced development team has created a process which allows users to apply for the Denmark Schengen Visa for Citizens of Ethiopia 100% online, in an estimated average time of 20 minutes, from their home, office, or any other preferred place.
It is inevitable to talk about how the global situation has changed the traditional way of traveling. Many countries have established new rules for travelers or imposed bans to foreign countries in order to preserve health conditions inside its borders.
This is why today, more than ever, iVisa.com is committed to prepare users to face this new reality and help them get their travel documents.
We invite you to explore the following FAQs to discover how to successfully apply for the Denmark Schengen Visa for Citizens of Ethiopia.
How could I get my Denmark Schengen visa with iVisa.com?
Your Denmark Schengen Visa for Citizens of Ethiopia is just a few clicks away. Follow this simple steps to guarantee a successful application:
- Access the application form and fill out the requested information.
- Attach the supports and documents.
- Select a processing option (learn more about this in the FAQs section).
- Wait for feedback from iVisa.com. Please be aware some editing on your application may be necessary.
- Receive your visa through Email (Be sure to subscribe with a valid email account).
- If your visa comes in a digital version, save it on your mobile device. Print your visa too. (it may be required by border control authorities in Denmark).
Why should I apply in advance for the Schengen visa?
Applying in advance gives you the option of choosing when to process your application. By taking this alternative, iVisa.com identifies the perfect time to process your application and guarantees the validity of your visa during your trip.
To apply in advance for the Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Ethiopia, your trip should be prepared with at least a couple of months of anticipation.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am an Ethiopian Citizen. What types of visas can I apply for?
Citizens from Ethiopia can apply for the following types of visa: Schengen visa for tourism purposes, Schengen visa for business purposes, Schengen visa for medical purposes, Schengen visa for study/trainee purposes, Schengen visa for Sports/Cultural purposes.
What are the restrictions to enter Denmark due to coronavirus?
In an attempt to protect its nationals during the global health crisis, in march 2020, Danish government restricted the entry of foreigners to Denmark. Despite this emergency measure, some types of traveler are still authorized to enter the Danish territory.
- Those related to a Danish national resident. (Wife/husband, parents, child).
- Those working for a Danish company. (A valid contract must be provided)
- Those attending a business meeting.
- Those studying or training in a Danish School.
The basic requirements for all type of travelers are the same::
- They must present the supporting documents to validate the purpose of their trip.
- They need to provide a PCR test with a negative COVID-19 result (from the last 72 hours).
Our customer service agents are ready to clear any doubt about these requirements.
For how long is my Schengen visa valid?
Your visa may be granted for a single-entry, double-entry, or multiple entries. Its validity will depend on the information provided with your application and your record as a traveler.
The multiple entry visa is accessible only for those travelers who previously have obtained a single or a double entry visa.
Please remember, the online form allows you to apply from your home, office or any other place in 20 minutes as max.
What information should I gather to apply for the Denmark Schengen visa?
- Valid Passport: Provide a copy of your passport. Check its validity. At least 180 days after the arrival in Denmark must remain. (also, it must have two blank pages available for stamping).
- Previous visas: Include a copy of every single previous visa. (if applicable)
- Certification letter: Ask the person who is inviting you to visit Denmark to give you a letter explaining the purpose of your trip. It must be signed by the issuer.
- Passport Picture: Include two passport size pictures. Only white background pictures are allowed. To help you complete this requirement, iVisa.com invites you to take advantage of the photo tool feature.
- Flight tickets: Travelers must provide authorities their flight itinerary. (arrival and departure dates).
- Bank supports: Savings account statements to prove you have sufficient means to cover your expenses during your stay in Denmark.
- Medical assistance: During the health crisis, this requirement has become mandatory. With no exemptions, every traveler must get medical insurance to cover possible expenses up to 30.000 euros.
- Proof of accommodation: Provide a hotel booking or the address of the place you are staying during your stay in Denmark.
- Payment method: Choose from: Debit/Credit card, PayPal.
What are the prices to apply for the Schengen visa?
To process the application for the Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Ethiopia, travelers have three options:
- Standard Processing alternative: A good choice when time is not a problem. The application is processed in standard times.
- Rush Processing service: Get a faster response to your application. Pay higher fee.
- Super Rush Processing service: This is the fastest processing option. Access this service for a high fee.
I am concerned about online safety. How safe is iVisa.com?
iVisa.com has constructed a solid reputation as a safe service when processing travel documents is all about. You can be sure, the safest service to get your Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Ethiopia is iVisa.com.
We invite you to explore the reviews section. There, you will find thousands of positive comments about our performance and the quality of the services we provide.
I have more questions about the application, where could I find more information?
Access this service by clicking on the button located at the bottom right corner of your screen.