Fiji is part of a group of visa required countries to enter the Schengen zone. As a member of this area, Denmark authorities ask Fiji citizens to apply for a Schengen visa.
When you choose the services of iVisa.com, you have the chance to apply and obtain your Denmark Schengen Visa for Citizens of Fiji without leaving the comfort of your home.
It is well known the world's reality has changed, making traveling a little harder. Despite this, iVisa.com is ready to show travelers from Fiji how to get their Schengen visa.
The FAQs presented right below contain all you need to understand the requirements and learn how to successfully apply for the Denmark Schengen Visa for Citizens of Fiji.
What is the process to get my Schengen visa with iVisa.com?
Obtaining your Denmark Schengen Visa for Citizens of Fiji is just a question of following some simple steps.
- Enter the application page and fill out the requested information.
- Choose a processing speed (read more about this in the FAQs section).
- Attach the documents and supports.
- The team from iVisa.com check your information and give you feedback about it.
- Get your Schengen visa through Email.
- Print your visa and store it in your mobile device too. (if it comes in a digital version).
What is the point of applying in advance for the Schengen visa?
When you prepare your trip with a few months of anticipation, you can apply in advance for the Denmark Schengen Visa for Citizens of Fiji.
This option is great since you allow iVisa.com to search for the best moment to apply, increasing your chances to get your document approved. Plus, the validity of your visa is ensured during the entire trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
After entering Denmark, how long can I stay?
From the moment you enter the Danish borders, a period of 90 days (3 months) starts counting down to leave Denmark.
The mechanism to control the stay of every visitor is called the 90/180 rule. It establishes that a foreigner can stay inside the Schengen zone for a max of 90 days in a period of 180 days.
What types of visas are available for Fiji Citizens?
Regardless your nationality, there are five types of visa you can apply for:
- Denmark Schengen visa for tourism purposes
- Denmark Schengen visa for business purposes
- Denmark Schengen visa for medical purposes
- Denmark Schengen visa for study/trainee purposes
- Denmark Schengen visa for Sports/Cultural purposes
What are the conditions to enter Denmark due to COVID-19?
From march 2020, the Danish government closed Denmark borders for most travelers regardless of their origin.
Anyway, some categories of traveler are still authorized to enter Denmark if:
- They are related to a Danish national resident.
- They are working for a Danish company.
- They are businessmen attending a meeting with a local company.
- They are students or trainees enrolled at an Danish Educational institution.
Requirements for all travelers are:
Provide authorities the documents to support they belong to an authorized category.. Present a PCR test with a negative COVID-19 result (72 hours old as max).
For how long is my Schengen visa valid?
Your visa may be granted for a single-entry, double-entry, or multiple entries. Its validity will depend on the information provided with your application and your record as a traveler.
The multiple entry visa is accessible only for those travelers who previously have obtained a single or a double entry visa. Fill out the application for the Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Fiji now.
iVisa.com has created an easy, friendly, fast process to help you complete the requirements in no more than 20 minutes.
What are the documents to apply for the Denmark Schengen visa?
- Valid Passport: A copy of your valid passport is necessary. Its validity must cover at least 180 days after your arrival in Denmark. (Be sure it has two blank pages available).
- Previous visas: A copy of every previous visa. (if applicable)
- Certification letter: Ask the person who is inviting you to visit Denmark to give you a letter explaining the purpose of your trip. It must be signed by the issuer.
- Passport Picture: Include two passport size pictures. Only white background pictures are allowed. To help you complete this requirement, iVisa.com invites you to take advantage of the photo tool feature.
- Flight tickets: Present your flight itinerary to authorities.
- Bank supports: Proof of sufficient financial means.
- Medical assistance: This requirement became mandatory due to the health crisis. Travelers must obtain medical insurance for up to 30.000 euros.
- Proof of accommodation: Provide the address of the place you are staying during your visit to Denmark.
- Payment method: Debit/Credit card, PayPal.
Are you ready to apply for the Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Fiji?. Start filling the online form now.
What are the prices and processing times to apply for the Denmark Schengen visa?
Select the speed you want to process your application for the Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Fiji:
- Standard Processing speed: For a low fee, get your application processed at an average speed.
- Rush Processing speed: Get a response in a few days. Higher fee.
- Super Rush Processing speed: Process your application in a couple of days. A high price for a high-speed service.
Is it safe to process my application with iVisa.com?
Visit the customer reviews section to find out how iVisa.com has helped travelers get their travel documents.
I have more questions about the application, where could I find more information?
Our agents will be glad to assist you anytime.