Guinea is a visa-required country to enter the Schengen zone. Denmark is an active member of the EU and the Schengen area. This is why citizens from Guinea need to apply for a Schengen visa to enter Denmark.
The traditional process to apply for a visa is known for being long and exhausting. We are aware of that. To help travelers with their application, iVisa.com created an entirely online service to process your application and get your visa.
We know traveling is not easy during these confusing times. Some countries have established new restrictions, and some others have straightened border controls. This situation has made our teamwork harder to find solutions for every need.
iVisa.com is prepared to process your application for the Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Guinea and get the best results. This blog contains the latest updates about the conditions to apply for the Schengen visa.
How could I get my Denmark Schengen visa with iVisa.com?
- Fill out the application form.
- Attach the required documents.
- iVisa.com professionals review your application and let you know if everything is ok.
- Check your Email (You will receive your visa through the Email account you subscribed).
- Store the file you received on your mobile device. Print your Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Guinea too.
Is it a good idea to apply in advance for a visa?
In fact, it is one of the smartest moves you can make when planning your trip. If your travel date allows it, you can apply in advance for Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Guinea.
This option gives you the opportunity of choosing the right moment to process your application and get your document.
iVisa.com guarantees the validity of your visa during your visit to Denmark. (Read about the 90/180 right below).
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of visas are available?
Passport holders from Guinea can apply for: Denmark Schengen visa for tourism purposes, for business purposes, for medical purposes, for study/trainee purposes, for Cultural/Sports purposes.
In a big percentage, the information provided with your application determines the validity of your visa. It can be valid for a single entry, double entry or multiple entries.
Also, the Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Guinea can be valid for 1 year, 3 years or 5 years.
What is the 90/180 rule?
This rule is used by the Schengen zone authorities to control the duration of a visit to its territory. Visitors can stay in Denmark or for 90 days in a period of 180 days- No exemptions. This rule also applies to the entire Schengen zone, this means, if you move from Denmark to another country of this area, time will still run.
Contact our customer support service to receive more information about this rule. We are available to assist you 24/7.
What type of travelers can enter Denmark during 2020/2021?
- Relatives of a Danish national resident.
- Workers with a valid contract in Denmark. Businessmen attending a business meeting.
- Trainees or students enrolled in a Danish School.
Basic requirements to enter the Schengen zone/Denmark:
- Present the required information to validate your status. (Find the required documents and information below).
- A PCR test certificate - negative COVID-19 result (from the last 72 hours).
Our customer support agents are prepared to assist you anytime and solve your queries about the special conditions to enter Denmark.
What is the validity of my Denmark Schengen visa?
Based on your profile, Schengen zone authorities decide for how long your visa will be valid. You could get a visa for a single, double, or multiple entries.
The multiple entry visa is accessible after getting a single or a double entry visa.
Visit the application page now.
What information should I gather to apply for the Denmark Schengen visa?
- Valid Passport: Please include a copy of your valid passport.
- Previous visas: It is important to include a copy of your previous visas.
- Certification letter: With a signed letter from your contact in Denmark, you state the purpose of your trip.
- Passport Photos: Two passport size white background pictures are required. iVisa.com photo is all you need to make your photos government compliant.
- Flight tickets: Show your flight itinerary to border authorities
- Bank supports: Bank account statements
- Medical assistance: Since the Covid-19, getting Health insurance became mandatory. It must cover medical services in Denmark and the entire Schengen zone.
- Proof of accommodation: Provide the address of the place you are staying in Denmark.
- Payment method: Choose: Debit/Credit card, PayPal.
What are the processing speeds to apply for the Schengen visa?
- Standard Processing: Low cost option. Ideal for group travels. Average processing speed.
- Rush Processing: Consider paying a higher price if you need a faster response.
- Super Rush Processing: For a high fee, you can access the top speed processing.
Does iVisa.com offer a safe service to process my documents?
You can be sure It does. iVisa.com is constantly improving security measures to guarantee the safest conditions to process your information.
Over the years, millions of travelers have trusted iVisa.com, obtaining a great service in return.
We would like to share with you the experience of our users, please access the customer reviews section and confirm that iVisa.com is the ideal service to get your Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Guinea.
Where can I go to get more info?
iVisa.com wants you to get your Denmark Schengen visa for Citizens of Guinea, and to help you make it right, we have created 2 channels to give you all the information you may need.