If you want to visit Denmark for a stay, then you must have a Schengen Visa. It is to control who can enter and exit Denmark or any other Schengen country.
To get a Schengen Visa, you must apply in the Denmark consulate or embassy in your country or you can apply online with iVisa.com and learn more about the Denmark Schengen Visa for citizens of Kenya.
It will just take 10 minutes time to fill the application and it has a user friendly application process. When you fill the application, fill it sincerely and fill it as it is in your passport.
If you are a citizen of Kenya who is trying to apply for a Schengen Visa, then read this article completely for more information on the Denmark Schengen Visa for citizens of Kenya.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the required documents to apply for a Schengen Visa?
- Download the application form and fill it, you can also fill it electronically and then print a hard copy of it.
- Two recently taken passport size photos.
- A valid passport, it must be valid for three months beyond the period of your intended stay.
- Insurance coverage for both travel and health.
- State the purpose of your visit to Denmark and the duration of your stay.
- Flight details like its number, reservations for entry and exit from Denmark.
- Hotel reservations during your stay.
- Bank statements.
Visit this link for more information on the Denmark Schengen Visa for citizens of Kenya.
What are the procedures to be followed for a Denmark Schengen Visa
- First: make sure you have all the documents with you which is necessary to obtain a Denmark Schengen Visa.
- Second: make an appointment in the Denmark embassy or consulate in your country. In the interview you will be asked some questions about your personal details and reason for the visit to Denmark.
- Third: attend the interview.
These are the steps you should follow to get a Schengen Visa. Choose the simple route and apply with iVisa.com. It is fast, simple and reliable.
How long can I stay in Denmark with a Schengen Visa?
You can stay according to the type of Visa issued to you. The most commonly issued one is the short stay Visa, with this Visa it allows you to stay for 90 days within a period of 180 days. If you want to stay more, you should have a long stay Visa authorization.
See this link for more information on the Denmark Schengen Visa for citizens of Kenya.
What is the processing time and cost for Denmark Schengen Visa with iVisa.com?
There are three processing options with iVisa.com. You can choose one option as per your requirement.
- Standard processing option: if you are not in a hurry, then you can choose this option. It takes a few days to process your Schengen Visa application.
- Rush processing option: it processes your application faster than the standard option.
- Super Rush processing option: it is the fastest option available with iVisa.com.
The cost of these options depends on the processing time it has. Standard option is the least expensive option, and Super Rush processing option is the most expensive option.
What are the steps in applying for a Schengen Visa with iVisa.com?
- First you must fill the application with and then select the processing time as per your requirement.
- Second you must double check the information you provided and then make payment using your credit/debit cards or PayPal account.
- Third you must upload the scanned copies of your passport and other required travel documents.
If you have any doubts on the application process, contact our customer support agents. They are available 24/7.
Is iVisa.com secured to apply for the Denmark Schengen Visa?
Yes, it is secured; we safely use all your information and documents. We use highly secured software so there is no need for any worries and our professional team will check all the details you provided and they will inform you if you need to provide more details.
See the comments for more clarification.
From where will I get more information on the Denmark Schengen Visa for citizens of Kenya?
You can visit our iVisa.com’s webpage for more details on the Denmark Schengen Visa for citizens of Kenya.
You can also contact our customer service agents who will guide you if you need help, they are available 24/7. You can contact us via email at email@example.com.