Visiting Dominica is an excellent plan if you want to go to those undiscovered natural parks throughout the island, or just spend time while you get suntanned in one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. You may have heard that life is better under the sea, so you have the opportunity to dive into the Champagne Reef and explore the beauty of nature. The best part is that you can go all over the country since it is a small island.
If you want to visit this breathtaking country, you must know the new requirements for all visitors that plan to visit Dominica. You may be aware of the COVID-19 pandemic, so the Dominican government has announced that all visitors from any country must present a COVID-19 PCR Test showing that it is a negative result what you had. This test requirement is that you must take it at least 72 hours before your trip, and not before.
Together with the Dominica COVID-19 PCR Test, you must present a Health Questionnaire to testify your medical state and some necessary information about yourself if the government needs to contact you. The Health Questionnaire may be difficult for some to fulfill since its ambiguous language. If you want to save time and effort, you should use iVisa.com to help you with the process.
None of these documents will prevent you from the mandatory one-week quarantine.
If you want to know these new requirements, you can check below about the latest announcements about the restrictions to mitigate the outbreak.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need the Dominica COVID-19 PCR Test?
Dominica has announced that they would open its borders for most tourists who are willing to explore the island with the condition that they demonstrate that they are not carriers of COVID-19. The test must be taken 72 hours before arrival, and you will have to present it with the Dominica Health Questionnaire to enter the country.
iVisa.com provides you the best option for you since we will do the Health Questionnaire for you while you wait at home.
Which risk category is my country?
- Low-risk: Grenada, Montserrat, Antigua & Barbuda, Barbados, The Cayman Islands, Norway, Iceland, New Zealand, Bermuda, Greenland, Singapore
- Medium risk: Finland, Sweden, Nigeria, Switzerland
- High-risk: Curacao, Canada, Italy, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, Guyana, Belize, Guadeloupe, Martinique, United States, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa, Peru, Mexico, Haiti, Colombia, Chile, Spain, Iran, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Bolivia, Aruba, St. Vincent & Grenadines,Germany, Argentina, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Panama, Surinam, St. Lucia, Sint Maarten, Saint Martin, Turks & Caicos Islands, Anguilla, St. Kitts & Nevis, BVI
Do I need a COVID-19 vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Dominica?
No, it is not necessary. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Dominica. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Janssen, Sinopharm.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Dominica travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What are the requirements for the Dominica COVID-19 PCR Test?
All travelers need a negative PCR test result taken within 24-72 hours prior to arrival.
- Fully vaccinated travelers and unvaccinated travelers coming from low and medium-risk countries also need to undergo an Antigen test on arrival. No quarantine requirements if the result is negative.
- Unvaccinated travelers coming from high-risk countries need to quarantine at a quarantine facility or at a Safe in Nature-certified private property for a minimum of 5 days. They will undergo a PCR test on day 5 after arrival and travelers will await the results for up to 48 hours.
- Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Janssen, Sinopharm.
Do I need to quarantine when I get to the Dominica?
Unvaccinated travelers from high-risk countries need to quarantine for 5 days and take a COVID-19 test on day 5 of quarantine. If the result is negative, they will be released from quarantine. Fully vaccinated travelers coming from high-risk countries don't need to quarantine.
What other documents will I need to enter Dominica?
As you may have read before, you will be asked to present your COVID-19 PCR Test and a Health Questionnaire that you can obtain online by using iVisa.com since we count on the best professional crew that will help you with it.
The Health Questionnaire will provide to the government information about yourself and your trip. It will also help them contact you if any of your flight passengers got contagious of COVID-19.
What are the processing times and fees for obtaining the Health Questionnaire?
iVisa.com has created three different options for you to select. These alternatives will depend on your budget and time. These are:
- Standard Processing Option: You wait 24 hours, but you pay USD 16.00.
- Rush Processing Option: It is a fast option since you wait 8 hours for your doc, yet you pay USD 31.00.
- Super Rush Processing Option: It is the quickest option you can choose (4 hours), but you pay USD 56.00.
What steps do I have to follow for the Health Questionnaire with iVisa.com?
iVisa.com has created a simple and easy way to obtain your document without any problem. Check them out!
- First, you will have to complete the application form to answer questions about yourself and select your preferred processing option.
- Second, upload some info about your passport and complete it by paying for the service.
As you can see, you won’t have to do anything else after that more than waiting for your Health Questionnaire in your email address.
Is it secure to use iVisa.com for this process?
How can I get more information about iVisa.com?
If you have inquiries to start with this process, our agents can help you with it, and you will be contacted by a call or online. You can also contact us by sending us a message at email@example.com.
Let iVisa.com be part of your trip to Dominica.