It is known for being one of the unknown gems of the Caribbean, Dominica is an island different from the rest. The island has great mountains, incredible waterfalls, and breathtaking beaches. These places have captured the attention of many, making it one of the favorite options for those who are willing to discover the mysterious island of Dominica.
You may have heard that the COVID-19 pandemic has produced havoc throughout the world. That is why the Dominican government has declared that all tourists coming from abroad will have to present the PCR Test showing that the person does not carry with the coronavirus Health Questionnaire to visit the country. That includes any Canadian citizen who is willing to enter Dominica. The good news is that you will be able to obtain your Health Questionnaire online.
You will have two options: From one side, you will be able to do it by filling a long and complicated application form in which you may need some help to complete. On the other side, you can use iVisa.com to save those extra-steps while you stay at home and our professional team takes care of the rest.
If you want to learn more about the requirements that you will have to present to enter Dominica, and why you should use iVisa.com, then you should read the following sections.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need the Dominica Health Questionnaire and the COVID-19 PCR Test?
The Dominica Health Questionnaire is a document created by the government to control the outbreak of COVID-19 coming from outsiders. It will help them check who has entered the country and take better measurements for those who have gotten contagious of that illness.
On the other side, the COVID-19 PCR Test will help you to demonstrate that you don’t carry with the disease to let you enter Dominica.
Remember that these documents won’t prevent you from the one-week quarantine mandatory for almost all citizens coming from abroad.
This is why you should use iVisa.com to help you with your Dominica Health Questionnaire since you will save time and effort. We have shortened most of the process to make it simple while we do the rest.
Which risk category is my country?
- Low-risk: Grenada, Montserrat, Antigua & Barbuda, Barbados, The Cayman Islands, Norway, Iceland, New Zealand, Bermuda, Greenland, Singapore
- Medium risk: Finland, Sweden, Nigeria, Switzerland
- High-risk: Curacao, Canada, Italy, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, Guyana, Belize, Guadeloupe, Martinique, United States, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa, Peru, Mexico, Haiti, Colombia, Chile, Spain, Iran, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Bolivia, Aruba, St. Vincent & Grenadines,Germany, Argentina, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Panama, Surinam, St. Lucia, Sint Maarten, Saint Martin, Turks & Caicos Islands, Anguilla, St. Kitts & Nevis, BVI
Do I need a COVID-19 vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Dominica?
No, it is not necessary. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Dominica. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Janssen, Sinopharm.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Dominica travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do children have to take the COVID-19 PCR Test?
All travelers need a negative PCR test result taken within 24-72 hours prior to arrival.
- Fully vaccinated travelers and unvaccinated travelers coming from low and medium-risk countries also need to undergo an Antigen test on arrival. No quarantine requirements if the result is negative.
- Unvaccinated travelers coming from high-risk countries need to quarantine at a quarantine facility or at a Safe in Nature-certified private property for a minimum of 5 days. They will undergo a PCR test on day 5 after arrival and travelers will await the results for up to 48 hours.
- Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Janssen, Sinopharm.
Do I need to quarantine when I get to the Dominica?
Unvaccinated travelers from high-risk countries need to quarantine for 5 days and take a COVID-19 test on day 5 of quarantine. If the result is negative, they will be released from quarantine. Fully vaccinated travelers coming from high-risk countries don't need to quarantine.
How many times can I use the same Health Questionnaire to enter Dominica?
The Health Questionnaire is only for One Single Entry. The same goes for the COVID-19 PCR Test. If you plan to do more than one trip to Dominica, you must present another.
What are the processing times and fees for the Health Questionnaire with iVisa.com?
iVisa.com has three alternatives based on your budget and time waiting since most people won’t like only one option. These are the following:
- Standard Processing Option: You receive your Dominica Health Questionnaire in 24 hours, and you pay USD 16.00.
- Rush Processing Option: You pay USD 31.00, but you receive it in 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Option: It’s the quickest option since you receive it in 4 hours, yet you pay USD 56.00.
As you can see, most of those processing options will hinge on how affordable they are for you.
What are the steps that I will have to follow if I use iVisa.com?
With iVisa.com you won’t have to be worried about following those complicated steps that may be time-consuming. Instead, you will have to complete the short [application form] that we have created for you. Then you choose the processing option that better fits you. After, you upload some info about yourself, and pay for it. You will only have to wait for your document on your sofa’s comfort while our excellent team do everything for you to bring you the best service.
Is it secure to use iVisa.com for this process?
For sure! iVisa.com is a travel agency that has one of the best security platforms since we have designed it to protect all your info from any possible leak to third-parties. You can also check what other satisfied clients have said about our services.
How can I contact you?
Apply with iVisa.com for traveling to Dominica