It is no wonder that you are searching for answers about the Dominican Republic Vaccine Requirements as this country is very touristic and popular in the Caribbean.
That's why we're ready to help you with the information need it! Let us at iVisa.com direct you.
Learn to apply for a travel document with us
- The first thing to do is to enter iVisa.com's page.
- Then, fill out the online form and select processing speed.
- Now you have to check all the information you offered to ensure it is 100% correct, and select a processing speed.
- Pay for your fees and attach the items necessary to process the request.
- Wait for your travel document by email!
Frequently Asked Questions
Arrivals from which countries are considered high risk?
Unvaccinated arrivals from the following countries will need a negative COVID-19 test to enter the Dominican Republic:
Australia, Brazil, Democratic Republic of Congo, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Ireland, Kuwait, Monaco, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Senegal, South Africa, Sweden, Syria, Thailand, Tunisia and United Kingdom.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Dominican Republic?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Dominican Republic. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine if you are coming from one of the countries mentioned below:
Australia, Brazil, Democratic Republic of Congo, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Ireland, Kuwait, Monaco, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Senegal, South Africa, Sweden, Syria, Thailand, Tunisia, and the United Kingdom.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Dominican Republic travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR Test before traveling to the Dominican Republic?
Most travelers don't need to present a negative PCR test on arrival. However, visitors coming to the Dominican Republic from Brazil, the United Kingdom, and South Africa must present a negative COVID test (PCR or antigen test) taken no more than 72 hours prior to arrival.
Is iVisa.com able to assist me with entry into the Dominican Republic?
You know it! We live for the ability to assist you with this! Check out our Visa Checker tool on the iVisa.com website. You can use it to find out whether you need a tourist e-Visa to enter the Dominican Republic and learn about any additional entry requirements.
iVisa.com can help you apply for your tourist e-Visa using three easy steps:
- Complete the online application making sure to double-check your answers for accuracy. This is important as a mistake will cause you to have to repeat the process.
- Select your needed processing time and pay the fee required using your credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Upload any required documents then submit.
iVisa.com makes it as simple for you as we possibly can.
How quickly can I get documents using iVisa.com?
iVisa.com provides three different processing options for you to get the Dominican Republic eVisa in the time that you need. The available options are:
- Standard processing: Here the processing is completed at a regular price and includes our most cost efficient rate for receipt. USD 30.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing: Choose this processing speed when you need your documents back a bit faster than the standard. It would cost a little bit more than the standard. USD 45.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush processing: Do you want to get it back in a flash? With Super Rush processing you’ll get your document back super quickly! USD 70.00 - 4 hours.
We hope these answers touch the answers you need concerning the Dominican Republic Vaccine Requirements
What documentation is needed for my iVisa.com application?
When you apply for at the Dominican Republic e-Visa with iVisa.com, you’ll only need the following:
- Passport, the personal information page (that’s the page with your picture and personal info on it)
- A credit or debit card to pay the processing fee. We even allow PayPal for processing fees.
- An email address, as we will communicate with you electronically after submission.
Will iVisa.com keep me updated when I need to know the answer to my queries about the Dominican Republic Vaccine Requirements?
You can trust us to provide you with the most up-to-date information about travel planning. While we aren't able to alert you, we keep our site up to date and wish that you are free to reach out to our team. The information concerning the Dominican Republic Vaccine Requirements will change and we will make sure to change with it!
Is it safe to use iVisa.com’s online platform?
It is absolutely safe to use the iVisa.com online platform. Safety matters to us as consumers, not just creators! When you are on our website there is no need to be concerned about safety. Confirm this by viewing our customer reviews. These are unsolicited and unedited yet still all wonderful!
I have more questions, how can I connect?
If there are additional questions then visit our iVisa.com website to read more informative blogs on this topic. You can use the chat feature for instant assistance or send us an email for more details. If you are happy with the info you received on the Dominican Republic Vaccine Requirements and ready to travel start here.
The Dominican Republic is a Caribbean country that shares the island of Hispaniola with Haiti to the west. It is known for its beaches, resorts, and golf areas. Its terrain includes tropical forests, savanna, and highlands, including Pico Duarte, the highest mountain in the Caribbean. The capital Santo Domingo has Spanish-style elements, such as the Gothic-style Catedral Primada de América, which is 5 centuries old, in its Zona Colonial district.
The Dominican Republic is a very sustainable nation because it produces nearly all kinds of food served at breakfast, lunch, and dinner across the country. Most of this food is eaten with the condiment they love called Mayochup. Aside from the freshness of the foods from the ground or water, foodies from all over the world will enjoy the experiences that they will find on their plates.
Apply for your Tourist Card today and get ready for your adventure to the Dominican Republic!