The citizens of Moldova who plan to spend their vacation in Egypt must know that there is no need for a trip to the nearest Egyptian embassy to obtain a visa. Instead, as a Moldavian, you are eligible for an electronic visa, which means that you can apply online for an Egypt e-visa. iVisa can help with the online application process, and the travel document can be yours in just 4 business days.
Egypt Visa for the citizens of Moldova – the requirements
It goes without saying that the online application process is a lot easier than the one at the diplomatic mission, but you still need to make a small effort. That effort consists of putting together a few documents and pieces of information that are required of you during the process. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – all travelers who wish to apply for an Egypt visa online must have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Egypt. Failure to comply leads to a denied request. Also, you must scan your passport’s information page because you will be required to upload it during the application process.
- An address for your destination – you must mention where you are going to stay during your trip. The name of the location and a street are required. If you plan to visit multiple locations, you can put together an itinerary.
- E-mail address – since the electronic visa arrives via e-mail, you will have to provide a valid address. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy of your electronic visa before departure. You will be required to present it at the port of entry.
- Means of payment – when it comes to paying for services, iVisa provides multiple options so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can make the payment using a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
Egypt Visa for the citizens of Moldova – processing time and fees
The cost of your Egypt visa depends on two factors: the processing time option you select for your application, and the number of entries. When it comes to processing, iVisa gives you three choices so that you can opt for the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 6 business days, and you will be charged $50.
- Rush processing – this time, your Egypt e-visa arrives within 5 business days, but the fee is $80.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option you can choose, it makes sense that it is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 4 business days, and you must pay $115.
When it comes to the number of entries, you are given two options. The fees for the single-entry Egypt visa are listed above, while the multiple-entry visa costs an additional $35 for each processing time.
The online application form
After you make sure that you have everything that is required of you, you can proceed to access the application page and fill in the online form. That should not be a difficult task, but keep in mind that iVisa’s customer support service is at your disposal 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The form created by iVisa consists of three steps. The first one asks for general information about yourself and your trip, but this is also the moment when you have to choose a processing time option or your application, as well the number of entries (single or multiple). The second step requires you to make the payment and review your form so that it does not include inaccurate information, while the third asks that you upload a few documents. When you are finished, you can submit your application, and iVisa will handle the rest.
Needless to say, an Egypt Visa for the citizens of Moldova is incredibly accessible when you apply online with iVisa. The document is valid for 90 days since issue, it grants single or multiple entries, depending on your choice, and you can stay in Egypt for no more than 30 days per entry.