Estonia is one of the best countries to visit if you want to explore something new in Europe. However, to see this gorgeous country, it will be mandatory to meet with the government’s latest health measures. Before traveling to this country, you must understand the Estonia COVID 19 Testing. It is part of the requirements designed to stop the coronavirus from spreading among both residents and visitors.
It will be mandatory to fill out the Estonia Passenger Locator Form to enter the country. As we know, it might be tedious for you to do it on your own for the time you would spend, so you should use iVisa.com. It will only be necessary that you complete our application form, and that will be all! Our experts will help you to get it while you wait comfortably at home.
What do I have to do to apply for the Estonia Passenger Locator Form?
Before filling out the Estonia Passenger Locator Form’s application form, it is highly recommended that you already have the Estonia COVID 19 Testing with you. To apply for the Estonia Passenger Locator Form, you will have to complete the following steps:
- Fill in the application form that won’t take a long time to do. You have to provide us information about yourself, your trip, and your medical status so far.
- Choose the processing time that you want to receive your document.
- Proceed with the payment method.
- Upload the required documentation and submit it.
Find out more about the Estonia COVID 19 Testing in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is essential to understand about the Estonia COVID 19 Testing?
As you know, coronavirus has provoked governments to take new health measures to mitigate its impact. The Estonian government is not an exception. That’s why all visitors will have to take the COVID-19 PCR Test before their departure and present a negative result to immigration authorities. You might be the subject of further examination. That’s what you have to know about the Estonia COVID 19 Testing.
You will also need to apply for the Estonia Passenger Locator Form. Apply here and obtain your document immediately.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Estonia?
Yes, Estonia has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Estonia for tourism purposes from most of the countries, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Janssen.
You are considered vaccinated:
- 7 calendar days after getting the second dose of Pfizer/BioNTech Comirnaty,
- 15 calendar days after getting the second dose of AstraZeneca Vaxzevria,
- 14 days after getting the second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine,
- and 14 calendar days after getting a single dose of the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.
Which risk category is my country?
- Green countries are Czechia, Holy See, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Malta, Monaco, Poland, San Marino, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Chile, Kuwait, New Zealand, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Taiwan, Uruguay.
- Yellow countries are Andorra, Netherlands, Iceland, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, France, Sweden.
- Red countries are Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Jordan, Singapore, Ukraine.
How can I get the Estonia Passenger Locator Form with iVisa.com?
Besides the Estonia COVID 19 Testing, all visitors must fill out the Estonia Passenger Locator Form. To complete it with iVisa.com, you must provide us information about yourself, your trip, and your medical condition if needed. Please, don’t forget to have your credit/debit card or Paypal account to pay for this service.
What are the prices that iVisa.com offer for this service?
iVisa.com has prepared the following options so you can receive a service that better fits your needs. For that reason, we designed the following options that you can choose. Please, don’t forget about the Estonia COVID 19 Testing before taking any decision.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
I still have some questions; how can I find out more about it?
Learn more about the Estonia COVID 19 Testing by contacting our customer service agents. They will be ready to clarify all your related questions so that you can make the best decision. Contact them here.
Estonia is one of the most stunning countries in Northern Europe that you will simply love. There are more attractions that you can visit that will make your travel experience even more exciting. For that reason, iVisa.com recommends some of the best things to do in this great country that you will love. Please, don’t forget about the Estonia COVID 19 Testing to prevent more contagious within the country’s borders.
To start with, you should visit the Military Remains of Hiiumaa. Here you will have the opportunity to learn more about this country’s historical background during the soviet era. It is not the only place you will find about it and the Cold War at the Tartu KGB Museum in Tartu. Both sites will be enough for you to understand more about them.
On the other hand, if you prefer something more natural but mystical, there is no doubt that you have to go to Tree Crosses in Rosma Forrest. When going to this place, you will need to use a bit of your imagination and enjoy nature as well.
No matter which part you want to visit first, it will be essential to consider the Estonia COVID 19 Testing. You may also need the Estonia Passenger Locator Form, but iVisa.com can help you with it.