Going to Estonia is one of the perfect places you should visit if you want to discover Europe for your next vacation. As you know, due to the current pandemic, there are new travel requirements that you will have to meet if you want to visit Estonia. For that reason, iVisa.com will explain to you about the Estonia Entry COVID 19 before preparing everything for your trip.
As part of the government’s new requisites for the Estonia Entry COVID 19, it will be mandatory that you complete the Estonia Passenger Locator Form. With it, the government will collect your contact information if they need to contact you if you are exposed to the coronavirus. If you want to obtain it effortlessly, you should use iVisa.com. We will make your travel procedure more straightforward. It will be necessary that you fill in our application form that won’t take a lot to complete, and that will be all! Our experts will help you with the rest.
What can I do to get the Estonia Passenger Locator Form with iVisa.com?
To apply for the Estonia Passenger Locator Form, iVisa.com prepared four steps you can complete in just ten minutes. Remember not to forget about the Estonia Entry COVID 19 before your trip.
- Fill in the application form on our user-friendly platform. Don’t forget to provide us information about yourself, your trip, and your medical status.
- Verify your information has no mistakes and select the processing time for your document.
- Continue with the means of payment. You can use any of your debit/credit cards or just your Paypal account.
- Upload the required documents that appear in the indications and submit your form.
Learn more about the Estonia Entry COVID 19 before your trip. Get started here and get your Estonia Passenger Locator Form.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I have to know about the Estonia Entry COVID 19?
To mitigate the COVID-19 impact among both residents and visitors, there are new travel measures that you must take into account before your departure. To visit Estonia, it will be mandatory that you wear a mask in public places and practice social distancing. Bear in mind that all visitors will have to take the COVID-19 PCR Test and present a negative result and remain self-isolated for a short time, following all health protocols. Please, don’t forget to complete your Estonia Passenger Locator form that you must present during your arrival. That’s what you have to know about the Estonia Entry COVID 19.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Estonia?
Yes, Estonia has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Estonia for tourism purposes from most of the countries, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Janssen.
You are considered vaccinated:
- 7 calendar days after getting the second dose of Pfizer/BioNTech Comirnaty,
- 15 calendar days after getting the second dose of AstraZeneca Vaxzevria,
- 14 days after getting the second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine,
- and 14 calendar days after getting a single dose of the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.
Which risk category is my country?
- Green countries are Czechia, Holy See, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Malta, Monaco, Poland, San Marino, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Chile, Kuwait, New Zealand, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Taiwan, Uruguay.
- Yellow countries are Andorra, Netherlands, Iceland, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, France, Sweden.
- Red countries are Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Jordan, Singapore, Ukraine.
What do I need for the Estonia Passenger Locator Form?
As you know, one part of the Estonia Entry COVID 19 includes the Estonia Passenger Locator Form. To apply for it, you will need to provide specific information about yourself using your passport (including your full name, your birthday, and your email address). It will be necessary that you give us data about your trip (including passport number, flight number, and estimated date of arrival and departure). Don’t forget to have your debit/credit card with you.
What are the prices for the Estonia Passenger Locator Form?
All prices will depend on the processing service you choose for the Estonia Passenger Locator Form.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
How can I find out more about it?
If you want to learn more about the Estonia Entry COVID 19, you can contact our customer service agents. They will be ready to assist you at any time and clarify all your doubts, so you can make the best decision. As you can see, iVisa.com is the best alternative to get your documents. Contact them here.
Estonia is one of the most beautiful countries you should visit if you want to go to Europe. Although it is not as big as other countries in the region, there are different things to do. For that reason, iVisa.com recommends some places that you should go to during your trip. Please, bear in mind the requisites for the Estonia Entry COVID 19 before your arrival to Estonia.
Do you like everything related to history? If that’s the case, Estonia is the perfect place that you should visit. Here you will find different attractions such as museums that explain about the Soviet era in the country. From abandoned missiles to museums that used to be the home of hundreds of spies during the Cold War, Estonia preserves history from that time.
Would you like to go to natural attractions? Then you should pack up and visit the Meteorite Crater Field. As you can read, it is a crater that is in the middle of a forest. However, communities from the past used to make animal sacrifices at that time to their pagan gods.
Visiting Estonia sounds amazing, but you have to take into account the Estonia Entry COVID 19. One of the requirements you will need is the Estonia Passenger Locator Form.