Estonia is one of the most fascinating countries in Europe. As part of the measures created to mitigate COVID-19, there are new health measures you need to know about before arriving there. That’s why it is relevant that you’re clear that you won’t need to complete an Estonia Quarantine COVID 19 if you have negative test results. To avoid any confusion, iVisa.com will clarify this point for you.
As you know, the government implemented new travel requirements due to these unprecedented times. One of them is the Estonia Passenger Locator Form designed to collect specific information about tourists entering the country. If you want to get it effortlessly, you can do it with iVisa.com. Here you will have the opportunity to obtain your document by completing our application form, and our experts will do the rest for you.
How can I apply right now with iVisa.com?
Don’t forget to learn more about the Estonia Quarantine COVID 19 before traveling. If you decided to apply for the Estonia Passenger Locator Form with iVisa.com, you would have to complete the following steps:
- Fill out the application form designed for you. It will only ask you to provide specific details about your trip and yourself.
- After double-checking that your information is correct, you will have to select the processing service you like.
- Choose the means of payment that you prefer. Fortunately, iVisa.com accepts any of your debit/credit cards or just your Paypal account.
- Upload all required documents such as your scanned passport and submit it when you feel ready.
Learn more about the Estonia Quarantine COVID 19 in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I have to know about the Estonia Quarantine COVID 19?
Due to these unprecedented times, the Estonian government has implemented new health measures to mitigate the COVID-19 impact. If you wonder about the Estonia Quarantine COVID 19, you have to know the following details:
- Tourists entering the country who already had COVID-19 in the last six months and presenting a negative COVID-19 PCR Test won’t be required to remain in quarantine.
- Tourists entering Estonia that were already vaccinated won’t be required to self-isolate.
Otherwise, visitors that don’t meet those indications will have to self-isolate for ten days.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Estonia?
Yes, Estonia has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Estonia for tourism purposes from most of the countries, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Janssen.
You are considered vaccinated:
- 7 calendar days after getting the second dose of Pfizer/BioNTech Comirnaty,
- 15 calendar days after getting the second dose of AstraZeneca Vaxzevria,
- 14 days after getting the second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine,
- and 14 calendar days after getting a single dose of the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.
What information is required for the Estonia Passenger Locator Form?
To apply for the Estonia Passenger Locator Form, you won’t have to attach many documents. You will only need to provide us with specific information about yourself, your trip, and a valid payment method. Also, don’t forget to provide us your current email address because it is where you will receive your document when it is ready. Don’t forget about the Estonia Quarantine COVID 19 before traveling to this stunning country.
What are the prices and waiting time for the Estonia Passenger Locator Form?
Prices will vary on the option that better fits your needs. Please, bear in mind the Estonia Quarantine COVID 19 before traveling to your final destination.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
How can I find out more information about it?
If you still have questions about the Estonia Quarantine COVID 19, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service agents. They will be ready to assist you at any time you need help. Don’t forget to check the iVisa.com website to learn more about tourism in Estonia. Chat with our support agents here.
Estonia is one of the prettiest countries in Northern Europe. Although it is not one of the biggest ones if we compare it with Finland or Russia, it is a gorgeous place to stay. There is more than one thing to do in this paradise. For that reason, iVisa.com recommends a few things you should do and attractions that you should visit during your Estonia stay. Please, don’t forget about the Estonia Quarantine COVID 19.
Let’s begin with the traditional food from this country. Have you heard about rye bread? It is something that you must try when you go to Estonia. We also recommend you go to Tartu KGB Museum. Here you will find historical documents and information about the Soviet soldiers and where the KGB members lived during the Cold War.
If you prefer something more close to nature, you should go to Rosma Forest. You can explore the woods and use a bit of imagination when looking for mysterious symbols you will find throughout the forest.
As you can see, Estonia is a country where you will have the opportunity to do more than one thing. To enter this country, you will need to complete the Estonia Passenger Locator Form.