When travelers from Belarus decide to visit Estonia, they must meet some requirements. The main one is to obtain a Schengen visa. Doing it the traditional way may consume a lot of your time, effort, and several errors may occur.
To improve your application for the Estonia Schengen visa for Citizens of Belarus and increase your chances, the best option is to use the online processing service from iVisa.com. Behind our brand is a team of experts ready to assist you at every stage of the process.
The global health emergency has caused the creation of new restrictions for international travel. This is why we have set our goals in getting your Estonia Schengen visa for Citizens of Belarus and take you to your destination at all cost. We invite you to explore this blog and to discover the amazing results that iVisa.com can get for you.
Can I get my Schengen visa with iVisa.com?
Of course, you can! Just pay attention to the instructions:
- Get into the application page.
- Fill out the online form with your personal data and travel information.
- Stick your documents and information to the application form.
- Select the most suitable processing option for your trip.
- Let our professionals check your application.
- Edit and send the application back to us. (if edits were made)
- Get your visa in your inbox (Be sure to validate your Email first).
- Keep a digital file of your visa and also get a printed copy.
Remember, iVisa.com has simplified the process to get your Estonia Schengen visa for Citizens of Belarus. Keep reading this blog and access the online application whenever you feel ready to start.
What do I need to apply in advance for the Estonia visa?.
All you need is to prepare for your trip with enough time. If you have the option to apply for the Estonia Schengen visa for Citizens of Belarus With at least a couple of months of anticipation, you can enjoy benefits like receiving feedback from our expert team to improve your application.
Applying in advance for the Estonia Schengen visa also allows iVisa.com to select the best date to process your application and possibly get your document approved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need a Schengen visa?
If you are a Citizen of Afghanistan, you should know your country is on a list of 107 non-European countries that are not added to the Schengen zone agreement. This is why Estonian authorities ask travelers from your country to obtain and present at the border control an Estonia Schengen visa for Citizens of Belarus.
We know the traditional way to apply may be a heavy, boring procedure. But, we can assure you, our online application service makes the process a lot easier. We invite you to get your visa with us and be amazed about the results.
Can I freely enter Estonia during the Covid-19 pandemic?
Only a few countries outside the EU are allowed to enter: Uruguay, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Rwanda, New Zealand, Japan, and Australia. Citizens from Belarus can enter Estonia only in the following situations:
- They are part of a diplomatic representation or consular office in Estonia. Family members of the representative are authorized too.
- They are involved in the supply chain of items considered vital: food, goods, or raw materials.
- They provide services considered as essential during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- They transport passengers, goods, or another critical item.
- They are skilled technicians on a mission to conduct critical repairs or maintenance to a vital element during the pandemic.
- They are a certified guide and are assisting groups of tourists.
- They are certified volunteers on a mission to provide help or special services.
- They are transiting through Estonia on their way home.
Please contact one of our customer service agents and solve your questions about the Estonia Schengen visa for Citizens of Belarus right away!
Don’t forget to carry a Negative COVID-19 certificate issued in the last 72 hours together with the proper documentation to support the special condition you claim to enter Estonia.
What is the validity of the Estonia visa?
The Estonia Schengen visa for Citizens of Belarus may be valid for a few months to 5 years. It also may allow a single-entry, double-entry, or multiple entries.
You should also have in mind the 90/180 rule: non-Schengen zone citizens are authorized to stay in Estonia for 90 days in a period of 180 days.
What requirements should I meet before starting an application?
- Declaration letter - A signed letter from your contact in Estonia is required to state the purpose of your trip.
- Valid Passport - Make a copy of your valid passport. Check it has at least 180 days of remaining validity beyond the arrival date in Estonia.
- Passport Photo - Two passport-style pictures. Validate the conditions of your pictures with iVisa.com photo. A quick process will make your photos government compliant.
- Return Ticket Reservation - Including a flight reservation with arrival and departure dates is required. iVisa.com recommends not to buy your tickets until getting your Estonia Schengen visa for Citizens of Belarus.
- Means of Subsistence - Bank account statements from the last 6 months to prove you can cover your stay in Estonia.
- Civil Status Certificate - Marriage certificate, children birth certificate.
- Travel Insurance - Due to the current world health situation. Getting Health insurance up to 30.000 € is mandatory. Your application will be denied if you do not meet this requirement.
- Hotel Reservation - Provide the address of the place you are staying during your visit.
- Payment method - Three options available: Debit/Credit card, PayPal.
What options do I have to process my application with iVisa.com?
We offer the following options to process your application for the Estonia Schengen visa for Citizens of Belarus
- Standard Processing time (USD 20.00 - 24 hours) - Average processing speed. Suitable for every budget.
- Rush Processing delivery time (USD 35.00 - 8 hours) - Need faster results? Pay a higher fee.
- Super Rush Processing time (USD 60.00 - 4 hours) - Choose this option to get an immediate response. This is the most expensive alternative.
Does iVisa.com offer a safe service?
The services provided by iVisa.com are rated as one of the safest online options. Your application for the Estonia Schengen visa for Citizens of Belarus goes through strict security protocols along the process.
We guarantee your information is safe with us. A quick visit to the customer’s comments section will give you enough reasons to choose our service.
Would you like to chat with a Customer service agent? Feel free to contact us anytime.
Could I receive more info before starting my application?
We have all the info you may need to solve your queries about the Estonia Schengen visa for Citizens of Belarus. Just choose an option: