Estonia is a wonderful country in Europe that has become the favorite destination of many people worldwide. If you plan to visit it, you might wonder about the “Estonia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Estonia?”. You will need the Estonia Passenger Locator Form to meet the new travel measures implemented in the country. If that’s your case, iVisa.com can help you understand them and get your document effortlessly.
What are the steps to apply for the Estonia Passenger Locator Form?
It is more straightforward than you think. iVisa.com prepared the following steps that won’t take more than ten minutes to complete. Don’t forget to check the “Estonia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Estonia?” before applying:
- You will have to fill out the application form here and provide us with essential data about yourself, your trip, and your medical condition in the last few days. Once you do so, choose the processing time.
- Pay the fees to get your document.
- Attach all required documentation and submit your application.
Why should I apply in advance?
You will get your documents before anyone else so that you will be ready for your trip. Moreover, you will prevent any delays from getting your document, so there will be no problems at the airport.
Find out more about the “Estonia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Estonia?” in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is it necessary to know about the Estonia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Estonia?
If you wonder about the “Estonia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Estonia?”, you need to know the following details:
- There is no mandatory vaccine to visit Estonia for this time. However, it might change in the future, so it is up to you to keep updated.
- There are a few recommended vaccines that you should consider, such as Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Typhoid, and Rabies.
Moreover, you will need the Estonia Passenger Locator Form to enter the country. If you want to avoid tedious paperwork and time-consuming questionnaires, you should use iVisa.com.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Estonia?
Yes, Estonia has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Estonia for tourism purposes from most of the countries, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Janssen.
You are considered vaccinated:
- 7 calendar days after getting the second dose of Pfizer/BioNTech Comirnaty,
- 15 calendar days after getting the second dose of AstraZeneca Vaxzevria,
- 14 days after getting the second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine,
- and 14 calendar days after getting a single dose of the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.
Which risk category is my country?
- Green countries are Holy See, Italy, Malta, Spain, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, New Zealand, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Taiwan, Uruguay.
- Yellow countries are Czechia, Andorra, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland.
- Red countries are Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Chile, Jordan, Singapore, Ukraine.
What are the requisites for getting my travel document?
If you already got it clear about the “Estonia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Estonia?”, you will need to find out more about the requisites:
- You will need to scan your passport, and it must have six months of validity after the dates of your trip.
- You must choose the means of payment for the service.
- You will have to present a negative certificate from the COVID-19 PCR test issued 72 hours before your arrival.
- You will need to provide us with your email address.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Estonia?
- Fully vaccinated travelers and travelers from green or yellow list countries are exempt from quarantine requirements.
- Unvaccinated travelers coming from red list countries need to quarantine for 10 days. The quarantine can be shorted if the travelers take a test no earlier than the sixth day after the test on which the negative test certificate is based.
How much does it cost to apply?
The final price will depend on the option you choose. As you can see, iVisa.com offers three possible alternatives to get your document with us. Please, check the “Estonia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Estonia?” before applying.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 20.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 20.00.
Is it secure to use iVisa.com?
It is a safe platform to get your Estonia Passenger Locator Form. We have experts that will guide you throughout the process, reducing your paperwork and taking care of it. Moreover, your information will be protected from third parties. That’s why our customers prefer our services as you can see here.
Can I contact you if I have more questions?
For sure! Our customer service team are available at any time to solve all your questions related to the “Estonia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Estonia?”.
Would you like to enjoy a wonderful and beautiful country like Estonia? If so, you will be amazed by its attractions! Despite its small size, Estonia is a fantastic country that has become a favorite destination for thousands of tourists worldwide. For this reason, iVisa.com recommends a couple of places you should consider during your stay in this fantastic place. Don't forget to take notes and prepare for your next trip.
The first place you should visit is the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. This temple is a majestic work that tells a lot about the influence of Russia on the country. Its beautiful icons will enchant you with their mysticism and history. If you are a fan of art, you cannot miss the Kadriorg Art Museum. Here are exhibited the most important works of art in the country and one of the most influential places for its architecture from the neoclassical period.
As you can see, Estonia is an incredible country that you cannot miss. However, you will need to obtain your travel documents before undertaking your adventure.