The citizens of over 30 countries now qualify for an Ethiopia evisa, which means that there is no longer the need to visit an embassy to obtain a visa. The process is entirely online, it is simple, and you will have your visa in no time. The online service is provided by iVisa, a company that expedites visas so that you can do something better with your time. To check your eligibility, all you have to do is use the iVisa Checker, a tool where you insert your nationality and destination so that you can find out whether or not you can use iVisa’s services.
Safari Animals in Ethiopia
What do you need to apply?
You do not need much to get started. All you must have is a valid passport that will maintain its validity for at least six months from your arrival date in Ethiopia, a digital copy of your passport, and a recent digital passport-sized photo of yourself. If you apply from another country than the one you are from, you will also be required to have a residence permit. Once you have checked those off your list, you can move on to the application form.
Filling in the Ethiopia visa application
The application itself is simple to understand. If by any chance you need some help, iVisa puts at your disposal a 24/7 assistance service that can help you through the process. The form is a three-step operation. While doing the first step, you must fill in your basic information like name, address, phone number, passport info, and so on. You must also select the processing time, which is the timeframe in which your evisa will arrive.
The second step consists of just a revision and payment. You can make the payment using a credit/debit card, and if you have a Paypal account, you can use that as well. The last step will require you to upload additional documents. It should take just a few minutes, and once you are done, you can submit your application form and wait for your visa to arrive via email in the timeframe you picked.
Fees and processing time
Money is one of the most significant concerns, which is why iVisa charges you small fees for its services. The evisa itself costs 52$ or 72$, depending on which one you choose, the 30-day visa or the 90-day visa. However, it is the service fee that differs. To satisfy the needs of every client, there are three available options:
• Standard processing time – this means that your visa will be ready within three business days, and the total amount of money you need to pay is 87$. This is the cheapest option you can get.
• Rush processing time – your application will be processed within two business days, but you will be charged 117$ for your rush.
• Super Rush processing time – this is meant to help people who have an emergency and need to be on the plane to Ethiopia the next day. The application is processed within one business day, but as you may expect, it costs a little bit more. 152$ to be more precise.
Before applying, you should know a few things as well. The Ethiopia evisa is valid only if you land on Addis Ababa Bole International Airport, and it provides a single entry. Delays may occur up to three business days, but you will be notified via email if that happens. Just in case, make sure to apply at least three days before your departure. You can use this visa for tourism purposes or if you visit your family.
Apply for an Ethiopia Visa
- Ethiopia evisa – Because the future is now
- Ethiopia visa application form
- Ethiopia visa fee
- Ethiopia visa for Canadian citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Indian citizens
- Ethiopia visa for South Africa citizens
- Ethiopia visa for UK citizens
- Ethiopia visa for US citizens
- Ethiopia visa requirements
- How to get your Ethiopia visa