Many countries in the world currently permit electronic visas. They encourage tourism, and it makes it easier for people including Austrian to obtain the document they need to enter the country. Ethiopia is one of those countries, which means that you can apply online for a visa. You can do that using iVisa. The company provides amazing services at competitive prices. The only thing that Austrian should worry about is eligibility. You can find out whether you qualify for an Ethiopia evisa using the Visa Checker you find on iVisa’s website. It is very easy to use. Just put in your country of origin, select Ethiopia as your destination to know your eligibility. Applying if eligible is also possible.
What documents are required?
There is a shortlist of things you need to provide and you may already have everything you need. This is the reason why iVisa services are very much appreciated because they do not ask a lot. Here is what you will need:
Austrian valid passport – getting one should be really easy, and if you already have one, bare in mind that it needs to keep its validity for at least another six months after you arrive in Ethiopia. Otherwise, the application will be denied.
A digital copy of your passport – the information page is the most important, but you should scan the entire booklet.
A digital passport-sized photo of yourself – preferably as recent as possible.
A residence permit – this requirement applies only to foreigners who apply from another country other than their country of origin. A letter or a visa sticker in your passport will suffice.
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you a copy of your visa even if the visa is linked to your passport electronically. You will be required to show it at the immigration office. The visa will be sent via e-mail in PDF format, so make sure that you provide a valid and accurate e-mail address.
The application process
The application form for Austrian will not cause you any problems. In case that you need any help, just call iVisa’s support service. They are available 24/7. There are three steps to it, and completing it should take you about 20 minutes.
The first part consists of basic action. All you need is to insert your general information and select two things: processing time and visa type. The latter determines the amount of time you can spend in Ethiopia, 30 or 90 days. Both those things will determine the cost of your visa. As for processing time, you have three options:
Standard processing – this is the most affordable option available on iVisa, and your application will be processed within three business days. For that, you need to pay a fee of $87.
Rush processing – this time, your visa will be ready within 2 business days, and the price goes a little bit higher. You will be charged $117.
- Super Rush processing – for Austrian that needs to be on the plane on the next day, you can go for this one. The application is processed within just 1 business day, but as you can imagine it costs more. You will be charged $152.
The costs above apply to the 30-day evisa. For 90-day visa, it costs $20 more for every processing time.
The second step consists of revision and payment. Make sure that all the information you provide is accurate and double-check the spelling of everything.
The last step will ask Austrian to upload additional documents. You must upload the copy of your passport and the photo, as well as anything else that may be asked of you. It depends on the case, so it is not the same for everyone. For example, a person traveling with his/her minor child will need an authorization letter from the other parent. Otherwise, the visa will not be approved.
The document will allow Austrian a single entry, even if you pay for the 90-day visa. You can use it only for tourism purposes or if you visit your family. Also, the Ethiopia evisa is valid only at the Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. The rest of entry points require a consular visa.
Apply for an Ethiopia Visa
- Ethiopia evisa – Because the future is now
- Ethiopia visa application form
- Ethiopia visa fee
- Ethiopia visa for Argentine
- Ethiopia visa for Australian
- Ethiopia visa for Austrian
- Ethiopia visa for Belgian
- Ethiopia visa for Brazilian
- Ethiopia visa for Canadian citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Chinese
- Ethiopia visa for Czech
- Ethiopia visa for Danish
- Ethiopia visa for Dutch
- Ethiopia visa for Finnish
- Ethiopia visa for French
- Ethiopia visa for Greek
- Ethiopia visa for Indian citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Irish citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Israeli
- Ethiopia visa for Italian
- Ethiopia visa for Japanese
- Ethiopia visa for Kuwaiti
- Ethiopia visa for Luxembourgish
- Ethiopia visa for Macanese
- Ethiopia visa for Mexican
- Ethiopia visa for New Zealander
- Ethiopia visa for North Korean
- Ethiopia visa for Norwegians
- Ethiopia visa for Polish
- Ethiopia visa for Portuguese
- Ethiopia visa for Russian
- Ethiopia visa for Slovak
- Ethiopia visa for South Africa citizens
- Ethiopia visa for South Korean
- Ethiopia visa for Spanish
- Ethiopia visa for Swedish
- Ethiopia visa for Swiss
- Ethiopia visa for Thai
- Ethiopia visa for UK citizens
- Ethiopia visa for US citizens
- Ethiopia visa requirements
- How to get your Ethiopia visa